~51~

Today's the day,Dab's trial most things will be reveled would the league think he's a traitor if they see who he truly is,Enji's son.Who's going to be at the trial, what if Rei showed up the thought made Dabi feel sick.Just as Dabi was waiting to be taken int the room the three officers who were watching him began to chat.

"Did you just see who showed up?"One of the officers brought up as he finished talking to someone over the walkie talkie.

"No,another pro?"The officer who began to help Dabi up from his seat asked.

"The number one heroes here.Dang you really must have gotten on his bad side to get him to show up."The officer commented directing his sentence to Dabi.

Shit,he's here...why in the hell.Dabi knew one thing for sure and he was not gonna see Enji.Not now if he sees him now Dabi might try to kill the guy again he wanted to kill the guy still he can't.If he were to face him he expected the same words he always used to ear to come out of Enji's mouth.

Failure.

"Come on get up."The officer began to use more force to lift Dabi up properly who was attempting to sit back down and stay in place he wanted to kill him, but why didn't he want to face him he's not scared-he's not.

"I'm not going in there."Dabi snapped as he then attempted to twist out of the officers grip.

"You kind of have to it's your case if you keep resting I'll have to use more force then necessary."

"I don't care I'm not going."Dabi had managed to get out of the officer's grip without even a second to pass the other two officer quickly attempted to pin Dabi to the floor while the other officer used his walkie talkie to notify the other police men on site they were having a small difficulty.

As one officer managed to rap his hand around Dabi's neck so the other officer could tighten the quick restrains,Dabi let a small whimper come out of his throat.

"ON YOUR SIDE!"

"BRING YOUR KNEES TO YOUR CHEST!"

Dabi did what was shouted at him he just go off his heat and his omega was quick to listen to the alpha's who were using their alpha demands to make Dabi comply.They brought Dani back up to stand and they slowly opened the door as they entered.Shit!It's to soon,he look's like shit he couldn't bare to see everyone watching him.Dabi snapped his head down making sure not to make eye contact with anybody the scent in the room was terrible if he focused enough he can make out the scent of Shouto.

He could smell the scent of an alpha he knew all to well of anger if he focused more he can smell an alpha's concern.Dabi kept his face down as he took his seat,he wanted to so bad fiddle with the staples that would've been in him.

The trial went by so much faster in Dabi's head,he was called up to the stand faster than expected,then a lady came up to the judge and passed a stack of papers to the judge.