~22~

"Your late again birdy,what happened this time?"Dabi questioned.

"I was on patrol with Endeavors had to make up a good excuse."Hawks explained.

"Did You finish your task?"Dabi asked.

"Yep!Here you go hotstuff."Hawk said and handed the file back to Dabi.

Dabi opened the file and looked down the first page and nodded.

"Here's your next task."Dabi said and took out a different file from inside his jacket.

"Oh come on when am I gonna meet-"Hawks was saying but his ringtone cut him off.he quickly took out his phone an looked at Dabi.

"I need to take this,I can't not answer,be quiet."Hawks said.

Dabi rolled his eyes but walked closer to Hawks to see the caller id, it read pup with a red heart and explosion.Dabis omega lit up.He quickly tried to grab the phone, Hawks would let him he lit his hand on fire and Hawk dropped it.Dabi swiftly picking it up and turned it on speaker before throwing it back at Hawks.

When Hawks made the comment about nest not being important before he can Finish Dabi hit him not to head and not to light over the head.He went on mute and asked Dabi what to say Dabi gave his advice and Hawks went off mute and replied.

Dabi thought the call was gonna end but Hawks had to mention he was with someone for that he hit him in the back of his wings this time mouthing out are you dumb.

When Katsuki said he liked his milk Dabi looked away from Hawks so the other couldn't see the happiness both he and his inner omega felt about being helpful and caring for the pup.He turned back to the other he was gonna give reply but decided not to worrying the pup didn't like him because of the whole kidnapping thing even though he did seem ok with him when they were at the bar.So he simply nodded his head at Hawks and watched as the alpha gave off happy pheromones.

When the call ended Dabi baked away a little from the alpha noticing how close they had gotten while on the phone.

"I can give you my address so you can drop off the milk."Hawk said with a smile.

"No need I already know where you live."Dabi said with a smirk but lost it as soon as Hawks said stalker.

"Shut up birdy!"Dabi said lighting his hand for a bit.

"Just be at my place on saturday whenever's good for me i'll let you know before the kids there."Hawks said."Whatever chicken get your task done i'll be there at 9am."Dabi said and walked out of the alley.