Another Night

Ash POV

I drove my car towards my home as I thought about the suppression of Team World for now. "Red and others are not gonna return for the time, so I am on my own." I thought as I drove through the gate to my house. I reached home to see a party going on. "What else could I have expected." I muttered under my breath as I open the door of my garage but sadly those IDIOTS were all over the garage, even my CARS were not safe. "IDIOTS, get the hell outta the way," I yelled as I signaled them to get out of the Garage area. "They are quite an in number." I thought as I drove in but suddenly an Idiot came and stood in front of my Car.

"What word of 'get the hell outta my way' you don't understand," I said

"Who the hell are ya?" that guy said with a cigarette in his mouth

"I own the place where you are standing A**hole." I yelled, "Now, get the hell out."

"Oh," that guy said in a now calm voice "You Calem's cuz, right?"

"The f*** told ya that? I ain't Calem's cuz and his cousin doesn't even own this place." I yelled, now my patience is gone. I commanded Hoopa to get all the idiots outta my garage and throw them into the Pool and he did it. I parked my car, cleared my garage area, and locked it properly, then I went to find any familiar faces.

"YOU!!" that guy from the back yelled as he ran towards me and I just trip him and give him a lock.

"The f*** you are?" I questioned as keeping him in a lock

"It's Tobias, and now leave me, a**hole," he said as trying to resist me but I kept it under the lock

"Is Calem here?" I asked remembering his previous statement of me being Calem's cousin

"Yea, he will be upstairs in his room," he replied

"HIS WHAT!!" I said loud enough to make everyone quiet, I yelled louder than the music as I ran towards my bedroom but he was not here and then I ran towards Red's bedroom where I found him and his Chesnaught unconscious as Greninja and Lucario fixed the room.

"This is the only room he vandalized, Master," Lucario told me through Aura's communication as they both continued fixing the room. I ordered Zarude to carry Calem and throw him on the sofa, couch, or floor as I used his Pokéball to return Chesnaught where he is supposed to be. I ran downstairs and found Dawn, just talking and the other girls were doing the same. "They are....just talking. WTF!" I thought as I ran towards them

"Oh Ash, you are back," Dawn said while throwing herself on me. She was drunk, I could tell it.

"The f*** I am back. Calem was in the house vandalizing my stuff and you just let him be, Huh. Care to explain?" I said pushing her over making her stand straight in front of me as I kept supporting her using my hands

"Huh, Calem. Serena must have called him. Ask her not me." she replied. "She is drunk and too much actually." I thought as I started to approach Serena.

"Serena," I said as she walked towards me, too drunk to walk even stand properly, and again I supported her to stand straight as I continued "Why is Calem here?"

"Huh, who?" she asked

"Calem, your ex..."

"oh, yea my ex. IDK, someone must have called him or he must have crashed the party, he always does that to a party he is not invited to and then vandalizes their houses."

"So no-one called him, right?"

"Yea, no one did. but where were you took quite a time, you went in the morning and came in at 9 pm. For 12 hours you were out, and didn't even talk to me properly today, did ya?"

I was going to protest about what she was gonna say but before that, she locked her hand around my neck and brought me down for a deep, long, and passionate kiss. I slipped my hands down her waist and kissed her harder, I didn't notice what was going on around here but I noticed many people were gasping, hooting, and supporting us. I stopped her to check around to see everyone not looking at us but at Calem as he looked at us. I could see anger, sadness, shattered soul in his eyes, he looked so desperate, so desperate for anyone to tell him it is an act. "If he is so sad because his ex met a new man then why did he cheat before." I thought and then I got the answer, it was all just an act to get the sympathy of the people around him, people started to approach him and gave him sympathy while I got glares. Then one thing struck me, Serena never broke up with Calem, she just ignored him since that day, and then I saw happiness in his eyes as people were supporting him, damn those bright eyes, it was all just an act.

"You did wrong, bruh." a random guy came up to me and said that while keeping a hand on my shoulder

"You wanna die?" I gave him a death glare and he retreated back

"The party's over, go home," I yelled as I used Hoopa to throw everyone out, and then, I notice all the girls drunk-sleep again. "This is a habit, gonna stop them from having a party," I muttered as I made Serena on the couch.

Suddenly, my phone started to ring and when I checked, it was Red.

"'Sup," Red said

"Yo bro," I replied

"How's Galar?" I asked

"Nothing much, I'll be coming home tomorrow, BTW."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yes, tomorrow. My work's done here."

"Okay, see ya tomorrow, I suppose."

"You really think I called you for that?"

"Of course not. So, what is it?"

"Team World has been suppressed for now but they haven't stopped in capturing Legendaries and....."

"And what?"

"They got their hands on all the Titans, we were too late."

My jaw dropped and I stood there, not moving at all, in a state of confusion and shock.

Hey Guys, hope you like it and if not, I'm sorry. The chapter posting will be like this or maybe one more chapter this week but it'll be like this cause of my exams. Hope you understand. (Who am I kidding too, nobody waits for this shit to be released)

Smell Ya Later