Feelings

Third Person POV

"The Academy Champion," everyone exclaimed "then that means you rank in the World Top 10."

"Well, technically yes." Ash replied to which Astrid added "His ranking is unknown for now, but, even in the True ranking he ranks in Top 3."

"True Ranking?" Kiawe asked to which Lucas replied "There are 3 rankings in the World System, First: Official, in which Ash and does not rank above us but he Ranks Unknown, Second: Unofficial, in which he ranks above us, and Third: True, which contains all the People in the world whether they challenged the League or not."

"How are True power levels measured?" Clemont asked

"People like Lysandre, who destroyed Kalos, he also defeated Steven Stone, a World E4. So, in True Ranking, he ranks above Steven." Brendan replied

"Wow, we never knew." Mallow gasped

"Well, looking at that, Red is also the Academy Champion." Yellow told Everyone

"Leave it," Astrid added "Ash we all will be living in your mansion from now on."

"Really?" Ash asked to which Ethan replied "Lusimane's orders"

"It's Ok," Ash said "I could have agreed to it without the orders."

"We got to go now, See ya later Ashy." Gloria said as they ran back

Ash POV

"I am bored" I technically yelled

We were having a free period and I was alone cause everyone had to leave. I asked to leave the room to get some fresh air but I am still getting bored. I just roamed around the school but suddenly I noticed a child from my class, it was Camel, with a girl making out. I was gonna ignore this but that girl does not look like Serena, I don't know why but Serena's image is fused in my mind. I know each bit of how Serena looks and I was sure she was not her. I took out my phone and recorded it.

After few minutes they stopped and Calem left, I followed him cause our free period was not over but rather than going into the class, he went into an empty classroom, where another girl waited for him and she was not Serena again.

"Damn this Playboy." I thought as I recorded them too and suddenly noticed this blue head girl was Miette. I was shocked cause I thought Serena and Miette were friends. I exited the scene after the bell rang.

During the last period, Acerola(Ghost Type teacher) told us to bond with our Pokémon and left us free. I saw Serena and Calem talking and I thought she should know about it, about what Calem did. I don't know why but there is something that connects us, every time I see I feel like being pulled towards her. I want to know what is this.

"What happened Ash?" Dawn asked looking concerned

"Nothing." I said "Wait, you are Serena's friend, right?" pointing towards her and Shauna

"Yea, we are." Dawn replied "Any Problem?"

"Could you get us a meeting in private?" I asked with a pleading look

"Oh-Okay" Dawn replied

"Like literal no-one should know. After telling her what she needs to know I will tell you all." Ash said

Dawn and Shauna ran to Serena, excused themselves from Calem, and asked her. She did not look at me, but I think everything went okay. Shauna and Dawn came back to me and said that the meeting will be Afterschool in the Coffee Shop near School. I thanked them and told them to come too but half an hour after the meeting is set.

The last period went by and I went home on my Charizard, changed my clothes, and dashed towards that coffee shop. I told Lucario to check out for Calem and inform me with Aura communication, I don't know why I had a feeling he will show up. He did show up but to my surprise with Serena. I hid myself using Darkrai.

I could see the look on Serena's face, it looked like she was annoyed.

Serena POV

I was so happy today before Calem showed up. It's not like I hate Calem's company but I didn't want him to come between my meeting with Ash. I don't know why but when I hear about Ash, my heart beats faster. I don't know why but since last month, I am only thinking about him, and when Dawn said he wanted to talk to me, I skipped a beat. When last month I went to his house, he yelled at me but I don't know why that made me think about him. We had some encounters in school and each time, I thought how hot he looked.

I think he is here but cannot disclose himself in front of Calem. I called Dawn and told her to come over. She told me that Ash wanted to talk with them later and my heart sank. I thought Ash only wanted to talk to me but he wanted to talk to them. I still said Dawn to come to the shop. A little later, she came had a small dispute with Calem, and Calem went back.

I suddenly saw Ash sitting at the back of the cafe, I was sure he was not there before. We walked towards him and he told us to take the seat.

Third Person POV

"This is what I called you for," Ash said while showing them the phone in his hand

"For your phone?" Dawn asked

"Come on, Dawn," Ash said "for this video." as he played the video

Both Dawn and Serena were shocked, Serena's eyes were watery as she ran away from the shop.

"Maybe, I should go comfort her." Dawn said as she walked away from Ash

A little later Shauna came and Ash told her what happened and she also ran away to find them. Ash just sat there thinking how sad Serena looked and it was all his fault. If he had never told her this.

Ash POV

I went home and was surprised to see Alain, Gladion, and Goh there.

"Hey guys, never knew you were coming." I said with a surprised tone "Gladion, changed your mind about the Academy."

"Hey, Ash." All three said in Unison

"I have still the same opinion, but after seeing these 11 here, I wanted to participate in the tournament." Gladion added

"Ash, meet my new boyfriend." Astrid said pointing at Gladion

"Congrats," I said with the happiest tone ever. I don't know why but I was happy for them. It felt like a responsibility broke from me.

"I knew you liked Astrid, right?" Ash whispered to Gladion on which he just blushed

"Where were you, BTW?" Red asked

"Some complications." I replied

At last an AmourShipping Chapter. The next one will be too, I hope. Hope you liked this and really sorry if you didn't like this.

Smell ya Later