Epilogue

Ash POV

"Huh? Where am I?" I said as I find myself in a room full of nothingness. "Is it a black room or a white one. Wait, it's grey, no silver, no red, no green. What the heck is going on? How can it be all colours at once." I yelled in frustration and then realised "Shouldn't I be dead?"

"Erased, my child. And yes you are." a voice, I recognised as Arceus', said from behind. "So, we won, huh?" I was a little happy, a little sad, and a little depressed.

"Yes, you won, technically. Anyway, I brought you here so I can reincarnate you." Arceus said which shocked me.

"What the- How is that even possible?" I asked in a state of confusion and frustration of what colour the room is. "This is void, Ash. There is nothing here, so, you can imagine anything and it will be here, of course, except living conscience." Arceus told me and I nodded.

"So, tell me about this re-incarnation, you say of?" I asked Arceus suspiciously. "Well, someone who has been chosen by all the gods(Mythical Entities) can't just die, or erase, if you must say." Arceus continued "I'm telling you a little secret about this thing. I have erased you from their memories and then I will erase your memories of them and Voila, you have been erased from existence. You will remember nothing of this talk and nothing of your life as Ash, well generally people don't remember their past life anyway, so best of luck in your next life."

Arceus completed his speech and then everything begin to fade, again. I felt warm and next mo-

20 Years later(Serena and co. is 36, most of them)

TPP

A 20 year old boy with raven-black hair and Pikachu on his shoulder with clothes which looked like this sat on a bench in the park.

"Ah. A great day. I won my way to battle Kalosian champion, for the title, and now I'm gonna have a great day in Lumiose. Let's go to that celebrity restaurant." the boy exclaimed as he made his way to Lumiose Tower to eat in a branch of best restaurant in the world, Pokéworld Paradise.

He entered the tower and made his way to the top but was stopped in between by some guards guarding the restaurant. "What?" the boy asked agitated "I have money, if you think that I will run away." he showed them a bundle of Poké$ and tried to enter but was stopped again.

"Now, what?" he asked more irritated than before when he notice a sign saying that there is 'Only Invitation Party' going on. "Look, I don't have a invitation but y'know, I have a trainer's card saying I've beaten all the conferences of all the regions, and I'm the person who has beaten Champion's in many friendly matches. He showed them his trainer card, his Z-Crystals and his Gigantamax bracelet(I don't know what that thing is).

The guards still looked unfazed but the boy tried his best to persuade them but to no prevail. He sat down in the corner of the gate as he saw people with invitation enter the place. He saw many big shots like Red, the world champion, enter with Leaf, a great Pokémon trainer. He noticed the top Pokémon trainers from all over the world like Nate with Rosa, Brendan with May, Lucas with Dawn, Ethan with Lyra, Hilbert with Hilda, Elio with Selene, and Sawyer with Shauna.

Many more came like Brock and Misty, they remembered the guy and waved at him, from afar. Then came Clemont and Korrina, they looked at him and averted their eyes in a second. After came Kiawe with Mallow and Lana with Sophocles who didn't notice him. He saw Hau enter the place with Lily, then came Hop with Gloria. Then, entered Goh with Chloe, Gladion with Astrid, Alain with Mairin and N with Bianca(Sorry Cheren).

He battled N once and won but N didn't take a look at him. Then, entered place, Cilan with Iris, Blue with Yellow and Gary with Barry(I know, it's really good). The raven-haired boy just looked at them from afar and sulked in the corner when he heard a voice.

"Don't sit there, you will get a cold. The weather is not good during this season." a sweet angelic, nostalgic voice was heard by the boy's ears as he jolted his neck up to see, none other than, the Kalos Queen herself.

"My name's Serena, what's your name?" the angel asked in her sweet voice to which the boy replied "Sa-Satoshi."

"Ah. Satoshi-kun, please don't sit here, if you don't have the invitation, you can tag with me." Serena said in her ever so sweet voice. She felt some kind of attachment towards him which she hasn't felt in ages.

"A-Are you sure?" I asked and she confirmed " You generally have to bring a date to this party or else they will eat you, raw. N always attend these events alone and I don't wanna experience what he experiences. I, everytime, use N as my shield but today he has a date, so you can come with me. I was ready to die today but I have a date, too."

"Date? Who?" Satoshi asked in a polite manner to which Serena replied in her sweet voice "You." That word made Satoshi feel heaven. He thought that if he would die today, he will be happy. They both entered the room together...........................

THE END(Proper one, not sure)

The story is entirely open ended, you can think any ending(though I know what will you think). I know the ending is shitty. If you have a problem with the age gap, I'm sorry.

Dear Reader,

Here we are at the last page of this story and I still remember thinking that nobody would read this shit. I was so god damn sure that if I would get even 100+ views, I would go mad. But see, here we are.

Well, hope you like it and stick with me a little more till the end of the time(Not asking for much, am I?).

Hope to see you all next year and, have a great year.

Smell Ya Later.