He pulled over outside my house and looked at the time," You told her we'll be here in 15 minutes but I covered 12...so we have an extra 3 minutes."

"Sorry but I really have to get in there." I pulled the door handle and climbed out. As I got out, i heard him sigh and he hit his horn a bit. I shut the door and leaned against the open window. "What?"

He stared at me with exactly no expression on his face and no words came out. He look like he really wanted to say something but just didn't know how.

"Bye, Ian." i said as i decided that he was going to tell me when he was ready.

"Wait, Bonnie..." i returned to the window and just stared into his eyes without saying a word.

"Ian, i really have to go inside, maybe you could call or ..."

He cut me off and said, "I love you."

I froze and I felt like my ears weren't working for a second, "W-what?" I stuttered.

"I said I love you."he said motionless with his hazel eyes staring into my soul and my lips remained apart... I was searching for the words to say but didn't quite find any. As much as I wanted him to say that but when he did, i didn't know how to react so I just walked away.

I was mentally beating myself up for not saying it back but that was a huge step to take for me. Before I went in, i took a look at Ian who was still looking at me from the car. He waved at me and i went inside. I stood against the door and i heard his car drive off. My heart was racing like mad and my face started heating up. I was like mad blushing and I couldn't stop it.

"Thank goodness..." Amy said as she descended down the stairs. "... Are you okay?" she asked as she stood in front of me and gave me a worried look.

I gave her a nod and a chuckle escaped my lips..."Yeah, I'm okay... In fact more than okay."

Amy took my hand in hers and led me upstairs to my bedroom where we found Ming picking out an outfit for me.

"Where are we going?" i asked as i put back the black hoodie Ming had picked and took an orange one. I was feeling awfully colorful because I was happy and it was visible.

"What did he say?" Amy asked as she took a seat on the bed.

"What?" I asked pretending to be lost.

Ming pushed me on the bed and sat next to me, " An orange hoodie? Seriously? We can tell you're happy...so out with it."

"He..."

Amy scooted closer to me, "Yes...?"

"He said he loves me..."

Amy and Ming shrieked in unison.

"That's a plus considering we already have great news." Amy said as she took my hands and pulled me up on my feet.

"What great news?"

"uh-uh... It's a surprise now go take a shower." Ming said as she pushed me out the door.

I stopped outside the door and asked, "But my birthday is tomorrow... So what's today?"

Ming gave me a death stare, I threw up my hands because I knew if I was going to ask one more question, I would die... and I went to the bathroom, as ordered.

I quickly took a shower and dressed up in some black jeans, an orange hoodie and some black kicks. I tied up my hair and just took a look at myself in the mirror... Which I never do but today, I did. I thought about the way Ian looked at me everytime he saw me... It was clearly obvious that he thought i was really beautiful and sexy and funny and that made me feel super special. I slowly moved my fingers down my neck to my collarbone reminiscing the feel of his soft lips against my skin and his tongue running over my skin. The amount of pleasure i got from those kisses was mind blowing.

"Make it snappy, will you?" Amy said as she stood by my bedroom door and leaned against the wall. "How about..." she began as came closer to me and she pulled off my scrunchie. "... You let your hair down. Looks better like this." she spread my hair out, brushing it out with her fingers.

"What if we bump into Ian?" i asked as I turned around to look at her.

"Why?"

"Amy,he said he loves me. I don't know how to respond to that. I'm scared... I've never been loved like this and he's so sexual, he drives me crazy because I want to have sex with him... Just not sure i can meet his expectations of me."

"Bonnie..." she took both of my hands, "Ian is hot. He can be with anyone in that school but he wants you... YOU, Bonnie. Now stop over thinking this let your heart point you in the right direction." she slug her arm around my shoulders and led us downstairs . "Now... Look alive. Today's your birthday eve... And we got a crazy day planned for you."

"Crazy?... How crazy are we talking about here?" i asked.

Ming pulled me away from Amy, "Amy, already ruining the surprise?"

"I promise i didn't say anything." Amy swore.

Without wasting another minute... We left. Ming confiscated my phone not that i minded... Just that Ian hadn't texted me in an hour which was weird. But then on the brighter side I was with my two friends and i had all day to think about boy stuff. I leaned back on the back seat in Mings car as i got lost in my thoughts with Ian's words ringing in my head... And yes... I loved him too.