Chapter 13

I sat on the bathroom floor for what felt like half hour until I decided that I was fine and wasn't feeling nauseous anymore. I went to the sink to wash my face and one look in the mirror and I was horrified.

"I can't believe a stranger saw me like this..." I mumbled to myself while trying to tame my hair. There was a little vomit that has dried on my chin and my hair was all over the place. After looking somewhat decent, I went out of the bathroom still having the comforter wrapped around. Noah left when I had to empty my stomach for like the fourth time and said he was going to make me something to eat. I went to the kitchen to find that he was making some soup. I sat down and looked at him. His back was facing me and he was shirtless with tattoos on display. I was right he was ripped when he turned around to get a ladle to taste the soup, my eyes near bulged out of their sockets. Holy shit is that an eight pack was what I thought. This man had a body of a God. I felt my cheeks heat up immediately. Luckily Noah didn't notice and was focused on cooking.

I looked around and noticed that his place looked nice and also expensive. I wonder if his parents are rich or something because there is no way he bought this place himself. This place was huge with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Seoul and from puking in the bathroom just now he had a huge tub and the bathroom could fit a whole herd of cows inside. His kitchen was installed with all the latest technology used for cooking. Damn I thought my house was advanced and posh. I glanced into the living from and saw a black shiny grand piano just sitting there and white leather couches on display just in front of the 80-inch television. Well... I should probably stop glancing around and just focus on the asshole with the good body in front of me.

Just as I turned around Noah placed a bowl of soup in front of me and a spoon. I just looked at the spoon and looked back up to him again. I noticed he took out his eyebrow piercing and now he doesn't look as intimidating and scary as he did in The Village. Wow, his dark green eyes are really captivating every time I look at him I feel like I'm under some spell...

"Stop staring." Noah uttered which snapped me out of my daze.

"What's this?" I looked back at the soup he put in front of me and took the spoon to stir to see what's inside.

"It's chicken noodle soup." Noah stated. "It's good for hangovers." He added.

"Thanks." I said softly. I took a sip of the soup and immediately moaned.

"Wow, this is so good." I said as I took scooped bigger portions into my mouth.

"Good." He said with a voice void of emotion. The whole time I was drinking the soup he just sat in front of me, somehow studying me intently, like he's trying to figure something out. I must admit it was a little bit uncomfortable but I had no intent of calling him out because I don't know really remember what happened last night after the two Korean guys nearly tried to sexually assault me. I remember seeing Noah and then I just passed out in the warmth of his chest. WAIT A MINUTE! I passed out! How on earth did I even take of my jacket, sweater, leg warmers and jeans!?

"I will tell you after you finish your soup." Noah answered my question.

Did I just say that out loud?

"No, you didn't." He replied.

What the hell?! How is he doing that?! Is he a psychic?

"Aurelia, I would really appreciate it if you could finish your soup faster so I can answer your questions and then I can get rid of you." He seemed annoyed when he said this. "And before you say anything else, your face gave away what you were thinking."

I sulked into the seat as I continued slurping the soup. For a psychology student, I really need to learn how to control my facial expressions dammit. I picked up the bowl and gobbled everything down I one go, quickly wanting to know the answers to my questions and I want to go back to the hotel. I placed the bowl down with a sling 'ping' sound and got up towards the sink to wash it.

"I can do it." Noah got up at the same time.

"It's fine, really. You already cooked and took care of me in my drunken state. I'll wash." I turned on the tap.

A hand suddenly came from my left and put down the bowl in my hand, resulting in both our hands brushing slightly but I felt that his hands were smooth which is rare for a guy. I looked up to see Noah standing so close to me and I could smell his woodsy body wash. "I said I can do it." He said next to my ear in a low raspy voice. I froze and he took this opportunity to leave the bowl in the sink. Fuck, I curse those green eyes. They're so alluring!

"Come." He commanded and I followed him, the comforter still wrapped around my body because I couldn't find my clothes. We were walking to the living room.

"Sit." He said after he found a nice comfy spot on the white leather couch. I said on the further end placing distance between us and my fingers began to fiddle a sign that I was nervous. I looked everywhere but at him because suddenly the walls were very interesting than the man with a body of a God. Yes, he still hasn't put on a shirt and his basketball shorts were hung dangerously low, as if he's trying to show off his Calvin Klein boxers. He was slightly faced towards me with his right leg on his left knee and his elbow was on the sofa supporting his head. He was studying me again.

"Stop that!" Noah raised his voice slightly and I immediately stopped fiddling with my fingers and went to bounce my leg slightly and nibble on my lower lip. We sat in silence for what felt like hours when it was only a few minutes before Noah sighed loudly and said "To answer your burning questions, no we did not sleep together. And we never will because no offence, you are not my type."

"Geez, no need to be an asshole. I wouldn't sleep with you even if I was given a billion dollars." I rolled my eyes, not looking at him. The arrogance of this man!

"Well, that's good at least we have finally found something we agree on." He grinned.

"Next question: If we didn't sleep together why am I in my undergarments only?" I asked.

"Well, let's see I brought you home because you decided to pass out when I picked you up from that alley so I took you back to my place and then..." He was acting like he had to think very hard to remember because he is stroking his non – existent beard and gazing into the distance. "Hmm... you said you were feeling so hot once we stepped into the apartment and you started a stripping show and began dancing around."

"WHAT?!" I screamed. "I DID NOT!

He chuckled, "Yes you did sweetheart and as much as I loved the little show you put on, like I said you're not my type."

"You're lying!" I accused.

"Now why would I do that?" he retorted.

"I... don't...you... ugh for crying out loud! Are you serious?" I was frustrated and embarrassed and began pulling at my hair. I wish the earth could just swallow me up right now. First I woke up to find myself sleeping next to him and then he witnessed me puking my guts out and now he says that I was putting on a stripper show last night in his apartment.

"I am serious, little girl." He replied calmly.

"Where are my clothes then?" I asked, getting up.

"I washed them."

"WHAT!?" I was livid. How am I going to go back home right now?

"Relax. They're dry now. I'll go get them." He got up and went to what I assume is the laundry room and took out my clothes neatly folded. "There." He handed them to me.

"Great, now I can change and get the hell away from you." I mumbled as I walked into the bedroom which I woke up in.

"I HEARD THAT AND THE FEELING IS AGAIN MUTUAL SWEETHEART!" He yelled from the living room but I could hear the playfulness in his voice. This guy really is trying to kill me by raising my blood pressure....