Ghatothkach

Dwaraka

Charumati came running towards the court after reciving the news from Kurukshetra.

" Bhratashri ...... that " Charumati was unable to say anything.

" what is that chaaru tell us " Bhanu asked her. She handed a letter to him.

It was Bali letter from Kurukshetra.

Dear Charu,

Today sad to say that , We killed him with our own hands , Don't know whether in this birth we can overcome this sin or not ....... I am sorry I too stabbed him....... Abhimanyu is no more.......

- Bali

He read that and collapsed there at once.

" Bhanu " Ulmuka and others rushed to him and Astabharyas were consoling Charumati.

" Bhrataa.....shri A..bhh.i is no more " Bhanu sobbed.

Pradyumana sat on his couch with a thud. Astabharyas gasped , wives of Pradyumana were unable to control the tears.

The whole royal family of Dwaraka stood with tears.

Pradyumana brought him up like his own son. He loved him a lot.

" I will go to kurukshetra now " Ulmuka, Bhanu and Subhahu stood up. But Nishata stopped them.

" no Bhanu none of us should enter Kurukshetra it pitashree's order " He had a hard time to hold back his tears.

" bhrathaasri what are you saying who is there with Vatsu we have to go to see Abhi " Prabhavati said.

" ha putr we have to go Subhadra and Vatsu need us now " Mitravinda and Rukmini said.

" indeed no one is there with Vatsu now even Balraam dau and Revati jiji is on their theerth now Vatsu is all alone there " Satyabhama said.

" she is having the lord with her , my Vatsu has not committed any sins I am having complete hope ... god takes her side..... also pitashree is there " Pradyumana composed himself.

Kurukshetra

Pandavputras preapared the funeral pyre. Pandavas prepared a carriage by coconut leaves and warped it with the white cloth.

Krishna carried the body of Abhimanyu and placed it on that carriage. He remembered that day when he placed the same Abhimanyu in the cradle but now on the carriage for his last journey.

Subhadra was not in a state to do anything. Pandavapatnis placed flowers on him. Vatsala was looking at all of the alone she was not crying too.

Valandharaa and Karenumati dressed Uttara as a widow she was crying badly when they did so. All were consoling her , It was only Krishna who stood looking at Vatsala.

Vatsala was feeling broken while she looked at Uttara when they removed her bangles and flowers and wiped vermilion on her forehead because she and Abhimanyu were even planned for conducting a grand baby shower for Uttara.

Devika and Vijaya came to Vatsala to perform further ritual of making her a widow but she stopped them.

" I am his wife I will go with him " she thought and looked at Abhimanyu.

Yudhistira, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev carried Abhimanyu on their shoulders. Arjun walked in front off them.

They placed his life body on the pyre. Krishna was covering his body with wood , he came till his face and stopped his eyes turned moist.