Subhadra's Wish

It was a casual morning in Dwaraka.
In the garden which faces straight towards Subhadra's chamber stood a young lad with one hand on his hip and other hand near his chin with a paint brush in front of a painting board. Infront of him stood a maiden posing for that painting.

" don't move shashi I am painting your picture that's too for your request " Abhimanyu said with a fake anger.

" Abhi I am really tired I am posing for nearly 2 hours " Vatsala pouted.

" it is your mistake shashi you only pleaded me to draw your picture now take the punishment "

" I thought in between of your warfare this work will give you relief as today bhrata Pradyumana and bhabhi Mayavati having their time but you are giving me stress not fair Abhi "

Both of them forgot about what they were doing and engaged themselves in a cute quarrel.

Meanwhile Subhadra came to the balcony to take a look of peepal tree in which Arjun used to meditate as disguised yati before their marriage.
Today infront of which Abhi and Vatsala were fighting.

Subhadra smiled. Both were fighting seriously on a silly matter like small kids.

" I wish both of them like this always" Subhadra thought.

" Bhadra " Balraam called as he enterd her chamber.

" pranipat dau " she greeted him.

" someone remembered this poor creature after many days" Subhadra said in a teasing way.

" how can I forget my little sister " Balraam pulled her cheeks and sat beside her facing the garden.

Both of them were looking their children and giggled.

Suddenly something flashed to both of them and they smiled at each other.

Subhadra held both the hands of Balraam and he also reciprocated.

" dau promise me that you will give your daughter to my son"

" Bhadrey I promise you that my Vatsala will be your daughter-in-law"

Their eyes turned moist as they were extremely happy that now their bond is taking a new form.

After sometime a daasi came.

" Maharaj maharani Revati wish to see you in her chamber"

Balraam left and Subhadra also left to the chambers of Charumati.

Meanwhile in the garden, 

Vatsala was exhausted after having unwanted debate with Abhimanyu and turned to leave that place her hairs brushed Abhi's face.

Vatsala moved 2 steps forward but unfortunately end of her lehenga stuck to her foot making her to fall but before she could landed on the ground a hand grabbed her and locked her in between two strong arms.

Both of them lost in each other's eyes.
This was not their first hug they were friends from childhood and also grown up together. But this time they felt some different and strange feeling.

Their eyes refused to move away from that eye lock. Abhi wished to keep her in his arms for some more time also Vatsala wished to stay there for somemore time but suddenly their senses came back.

Abhimanyu released her and she moved little distance forward and stopped.

She wished him to call her and he wished to call her but their mouths denied.

She left that place in a hurry and Abhi stood gazing at her.

Both of them failed to realise about that strange feeling occured for the first time in their life.

Meanwhile in Revati's chamber.

" priye you look soo tensed may I know the reason " asked Balraam.

" yes the reason for my tension is your words arya" she replied.

" my words???"

" yes your promise to Subha"

" it is true priye my decision is right and I am happy that abhi would be our son-in-law and Subhadra.." Revati interrupted.

" Arya be sensible you are going to give our darling daughter to a prince with no kingdom"

" Revati..." yelled Balraam.

" I know arya you love him as your own son also we too but still how can I belive that Dhuryodhan will return the kingdom to pandavas. "

" Revati but just imagine Abhi Vatsala
grown up together and they know each other very well she will be happy with him what if they won' t get their kingdom back we will keep them here our daughter will be with us forever"

" Arya then why did you sent away Subhadra with Arjun though you knew that no wives of pandavas are allowed to stay with Draupadi "

" Revati it was a different issue think for yourself"

" its clear Arya I won't agree for their marriage" Revati said and left her chamber.

Balraam was puzzled also sad.

Hastinapur

Dhuryodhan and Shakuni are discussing something .

Lakshman kumar and Vrishasen are also chit- chating with each other.

" you seemed to be not interested in this talks what bothers you mitr you are not well after returning from wrestling practice at Dwaraka " Vrishsen asked.

" That girl is doing this mitr. She is very beautiful and I want her. But that Abhimanyu my foot . I wish to have her complements after the duel but he will take them away and she will also spend more time time with him it irritates me mitr I want her at any cost" Lakshman kumar fisted his hands.

" who is she " Vrishasen asked.

" Vatsala daughter of gurudev balraam."

Meanwhile in discussion of Shakuni and Dhuryodhan,

" Mamashree if war takes palace we need to gain support from powerful kingdom "

" yes Dhuryodhan we have to take the help of Dwaraka at any cost"

" but how mamashree they will take the side of pandavas after all Arjun is the son- in-law of Dwaraka and Vasudev Krishna's best friend "

" what if MAHARAJ BALRAAM's daughter become your daughter-in
-law " Shakuni suggested .

" Mamashree "excalimed Dhuryodhan.

" At the good and prefect time we have to confirm this news with him also we have to make that Vasudev Krishna helpless" Shakuni gave his asusual evil smile.

The seeds of pure love is sprouting between these circumstances which are waiting to kill it.

How was the chapter friends. 😊
hope it is fine.

I was not upto show that Revati was bad she also loves abhimanyu a lot but she thinks of her daughter's future and her point of view was also right 😊😊

will Abhimanyu and Vatsala able to realise their feelings for each other soon???

Will they love begin soon??

Drop down your comments and share your views with me

do vote if you like...

bye friends

Thank you

Ganashree.........😊😊