Killing of Lakshman kumar

Abhimanyu neared Chakravyuha. It consisted seven circles.

Dhuryodhan with his army along with Radhey Karna and Dushasan stood in the middle of the labyrinth and infront of the stood Guru Drona just like a furious elephant.

Right infront of the main entry of Chakravyuha Saindhava ( Jayadratha)  stood with his complete army.

Other princes surrounded the Chakravyuha and its interiors.

To break Chakravyuha not only weapons and courage needed along with it intelligence was mainly needed because if once a warrior enters the vyuha he will be terribly confused with the formation. Unless the army which is formed Chakravyuha will be defeated and they run away , breaking the vyuha was highly impossible. That much great and dangerous Chakravyuha was that's too it was formed by Drona.

Abhimanyu started to strike the army with his arrows who ever come infront of him but in this excitement he forgot his big responsibility that is to check that whether the army of his fathers is following him or not , this was the massive mistake here.

Saindhava stopped the pandavas from entering Chakravyuha , as he got a boon from Mahadev to defeat pandavas except Arjuna when he will be in Krishna's chariot for one day, he used it. Even Bheemsen failed to move forward from him.

" putraaaaaaa..... come back......... Abhimanyu........." Pandavas yelled.

But it did not reached Abhimanyu as he already taken the lives of thousands of soilders and heading towards the 3rd circle.

Abhimanyu  was striking like lightning on the princes who came on his way to stop him.

He spoted Lakshman kumar who was standing near 6th circle and gazing at him.

" Sumitra give the strength of eind to the legs of horses and proceed towards him soon " he orderd his charioteer pointing at Lakshman kumar. But he soon realised that his army was not behind him he spotted Jayadratha who blocked them.

He has entered the Chakravyuha all alone but not bit of fear occupied his heart. Fearless Saubhadra headed directly towards Dhuryodhan.

Finding this Guru Drona made the whole Kuru army to stand infront of him but vain , his arrows blew them away like wind blows withered leaves.

Drona himself came to him but he was stunned by his skills of warfare and intelligence. He even made Shalya to faint.

Dhuryodhan as adivce from Shakuni started to provoke Karna to fight who was lost himself looking at Abhimanyu's valour.

Karna took his bow and pulled it's string upto his ears , he was aiming at him just then his own words rang in his ears......

" Saubhagya vati bhava " his  blessings for Vatsala.

Karna got stucked between this words. But other side Abhimanyu killed other 5 princes who came to fight with him.

Abhimanyu had already won Karna's  heart by bravery , dedication and skills his heart was urging to praise him but mind orderd him to follow the orders of his friend.

As he was the student of Krishna and Pradyumana and the son of Arjun he did not took much time to penetrate into to Drona's Chakravyuha.

The warriors stood with their jaws open as Abhimanyu's appearance resembled the furious Vasudeva Krishna.

He also blew away the sons of Shalya named Rukhmaratha and others fell unconsciously to the ground as rootless trees.

Before he could reach Lakshman,  Abhimanyu devoured 70 princes of Gandhar and caused as much as destruction he could do to kuru army.