The Beautiful Time

It was night. All others have finished their dinner and retired to their chambers.

Krishna had left for Dwaraka to persuade Balraam and Revati.

Vatsala was sitting on the bed her back supported by a pillow. Priya was sleeping on her chest peacefully.

Abhimanyu entered the chamber. He walked up to her slowly and took Priya from her hands and placed her in the cradle softly. He sat infront her.

" why did you do this??" He asked calmly.

" what?? "

" I know everything and next one you cannot tell lie to me "

" not at all arya I am happy "

" no your heart is weeping I can sense it because I reside there "

Vatsala was silent but her eyes said everything.

" I am not going to change my decision now share you grief shashi it will make your heart a bit lite "

Vatsala was still silent. He kept his head on her chest. She started moving her hands in his air.

The room was filled with complete silence.

" Arya give me a promise "

" hmm "

" Uttara is innocent right ?? "

" yes "

" then just as me , you should love her. She should never feel distressed. "

Abhimanyu looked her face.

" you are just ..... I can't say anything for you "

Vatsala smiled " who knows our son might come from Uttara " Vatsala giggled.

Abhimanyu eyes turned moist

" I hate you shashi " He embraced her even more tightly.

" I hate you too arya and I always hate you " Vatsala embraced.

They were about to kiss each other but Priyaa woke up and started crying.

They both giggled and started playing with her. She was dearest to Abhimanyu.

They both forgot Vatsala and kept on spending time with each other.

Vatsala was about to stand up but Abhimanyu dragged her to sit down.

" p...p..pi..taa" priya spoke for first time.

" shashi look she is speaking she called me as pitaa my Priya is speaking shashi " Abhimanyu's eyes turned happiness. He was already flying in the sky.

" Priya my dear is speaking call me say mata say now "

" no no call me pita again "

" this time me arya "

" M..maaa" she spoke cutely.

Priya was giggling and she cupped Abhimanyu's face.

Priyaa's presence put away the grief out from their hearts for a while.

Lakshman Kumar entered the border of Matsya desh.

Vatsala sensed a strange type of fear inside her. She walked up to the balcony and stood gazing out side as far as her eyesight could reach. But this father and daughter lost in their world.

Arjun and Subhadra chamber

" Uttara is nice and innocent girl also well behaved and good natured one too " Arjun said.

" why arya I too observed that why are you saying it again"

" Abhi and uttara may lead a happy life but the thing is situation of Vatsala is aching my heart "

Subhadra nodded yes.

" I agree that she says that no problem with the marriage but won't you feel her pain Bhadra " Arjun asked.

" Of course arya "

" When I and Panchali got married and your feelings that time and when we got married and came before panchali indeed both were painful but A woman convincing her own love to marry other without any default in her it is much more painful and can't even imagine the state of Abhimanyu Vatsala has done a lot for her age. let they stay happy always " Arjun sighed.

" don't worry arya Priya is enough to bring joy in Abhi Vatsu life." Subhadra said.

Dwaraka

Krishna persuaded Balraam and Revati for this marriage.

" Dau hope you understand me " Krishna said.

" yes it's ok Krishna but we are not attending the marriage hope you understand too also I and Revati going to leave for our yatra now " Balraam said.

Krishna nodded.

Hr informed others too.

" We are indeed happy with the marriage but we cannot see our Vatsu in that situation if a tear drop comes from her eyes we cannot see that " Rukhmavati said and all ladies nodded.

" yes pitashree give them our blessings too we can't come sorry pitashree " children said.

Krishna agreed and gave them a pale smile knowing the consequence of this one too.

Krishna returned to Matsya desh.

And here in Matsya desh wedding preparations started.

How was the chapter friends.......hope it was good.

What happens next ????

Drop your comments down and share your views with me.

Do vote if you like

Thank you

Bye

Ganashree........😊😊😊