Bliss of Joy

Palace garden is now transformed into a royal court of king's children.

Every night they would have a meeting and discussion about gifts there. They had Subhadra along with Lord of three worlds to guide them.

Months passed .

Revati is now 8 months pregnant. 8 sisters took the responsibility of caring her. As Rukmini assigned the duties of the queen , Satyabhama and Bhadra was supervising the kitchen and others were always arround their elder sister. Balraam was also content
because of little bliss of happiness dancing in his family now.

Meanwhile in the garden ,

A serious dissussion was going on.
All children had a tensed face Subhadra was sitting on a rock with deep thoughts. But Krishna was rocking the baby of Nagnajiti to sleep .

Bhanu: any one please break this silence plz.

Samba : bhrata you did it.

All of them giggled.

Ulmuka: pitashree  suggest something please.

Krishna suddenly wore a thinking expression.

Subhadra: bhratashri please suggest a day for celebration.

Krishna: No need bhadrey we will give our gifts after baby's  birth.

Krishna took a glance of everyone's face all of them were giving a death glare to him.

Krishna: I...I me.an to say that what is use auspicious day to give gifts for our dear ones we can give it tomorrow itself.

After this word all children hurried towards their chamber to give a finishing touch to their gifts.

Within a minute garden was empty only Krishna was left. He rolled his eyes  with a sigh.

Nishata called a dasi and said something to her .

Next Morning,

Balraam woke up and carresed the forehead of Revati carefully trying not to disturb her sleep and also thanking her heartfully for bringing joy but unfortunately,  as Balraam is not well- versed in love as Krishna so she woke up.

Balraam put up a puppy face for which Revati laughed heartfully. They dressed up themselves and got up to leave for royal court just then made came to them and informed them to stay their for some more time.

Meanwhile in the Court,

Krishna asked the ministers to postpone the meetings for tomorrow and turned towards his team. All of were in a hurry to decorate the place to celebrate. Pradyumana was searching for appropriate basket to place the flowers finally fed up of searching he called Bhanu and wraped his body with garlands and dragged him to all places where he decided to decorate with flowers. Subhadra and Charumati was busy with decorating the floor. One and half year old abhimanyu was standing beside Krishna  in the middle as if he is supervising the works with hands on his hips as Krishna.

Finally with all confusions and chaos and with excitement and hurry they decorated everything.

Now Charumati went call her mothers and Ulmuka went call Balraam and Revati.

They all arrived to the hall and stood amazed .

Subhadra and Krishna directed the path for Revati and made her to sit on the throne.

Pradyumana cleared his throught.

Pradyumana: ahem... ahemm.. ladies and gentlemen here I am hosting a small celebration for welcoming our new bundle of joy. Presenting our team...