Vatsala and Her Children

" how many times I have to tell you not to eat before our kids and also not to sit here " Saudhamini twisted his ears.

" Amma ... It hurts Princess please leave it I won't repeat it Ani broughtme here I am sorry " Shankara whinced with pain.

" Not Ani it's Aniruddha .... Rajkumar Aniruddha " Saudhamini twisted more.

" Ahhhh " Shankara cried .

Suvarna who was passing there saw them.

" Dhamini , leave him " Suvarna pushed her slightly.

" I came here that's ok what if Vatsala saw this my god " Suvarna sighed.

" Let it be , none knows about his background and everything .... Can we allow him near the throne itself ?" Saudhamini said and pushed him out.

Vatsala caught him before he could fall down.

" amma " Shankara exclaimed and hugged her tightly " I missed you do much " He cried.

" Me too my son " Vatsala caressed his head as she glared at Saudhamini.

" Vatsala that ... " Suvarna stammered.

Vatsala raised her hands indicating her to keep quiet.

" Bhabhi , children are equal to god .... People gain fortune by feeding them .... Atleast you would have waited till he finish his meals .... This kind of behaviour doesn't suits to the daughter in law Krishna and Satyabhama better correct yourself soon " Vatsala said with a stern tune to Saudhamini.

She then turned towards Suvarna " next time I won't bear these kinds of ill behaviour with my son ... With my eldest son " Vatsala said.

" Sorry Vatsala ... Please don't tell this to your brothers " Suvarna said.

" Hmm " Vatsala hummed.

" Jaya bring meals for me , Uttara and Shankara to my room only " She ordered to Vaijayanti and walked away with Shankara.

" Why didn't you mentioned about this in any of your letters ?? " Vatsala asked calmly.

" I know you will feel sad for it .... That day Dwarakadheesh told you to stay happy always na ... I don't wanted to make you sad so that your baby and you told me na that Appa feels bad if you cry " Shankara smiled.

Vatsala just hugged him without any words.

" Come amma I can't wait to see my brother and sister " Shankara dragged her.

Vatsala entered her chamber to find Uttara folding clothes and Champa sorting on floor talking with her. Uttara was laughing with her

" Champa .... What type story are you cooking this time ? " Vatsala asked.

" Kaki was telling about you jiji .... You are not less than mamashree Krishna very naughty one " Uttara giggled.

" Not Kaki ... Call her as dadi .. right Champa ?" Vatsala teased her making Uttara to laugh at Champa again.

" I really missed all these till today Shashirekha amma " Champa sighed.

" Atleast I should listen to your scoldings for once a day ... Then only I used to feel bit relived all these day's I missed it terribly " Champa sat near her feets.

" This Champa was the first one to take me in arms Tara but yes my old enemy too " Vatsala said to Uttara.

" Now don't complain to Maa by saying Shashirekha amma made me to sit near her feet ... Get up now " Vatsala made her to sit on a couch.