Abhimanyu weds Uttara

Haldi ceremony has came to end. Sudheshna came to Draupadi and expressed her happiness. She explained her what Krishna has told and for that reason they have agreed.

Draupadi was shocked and confused she looked at krishna who was leaving the hall.

She followed him and both of them reached the empty cave .

There she learnt the true outcome of the war. The truth of destruction of Kuruvansh.

But still after listening to Krishna's words she agreed for the war.

All wedding rituals started from the morning itself. Now Abhimanyu and Uttara is standing infront of each other between them white cloth held by Uttar and Prativindya.

Pandavas stood with extreme happiness and Priyaa was sitting on the shoulders of Bheem for this reason he had removed his crown. Vatsala was standing beside Suthanu she was just looking at the rituals with no expressions. Krishna , Arjun and Subhadra were the only persons who were looking at Vatsala frequently.

Abhimanyu and Uttara exchanged their Garlands. Next moment they were sitting next to each other in front of the sacrificial fire.
Uttara's face was completly filled with bridal glow.

Virat and Sudheshna were performing the Kanya daan ritual. Abhimanyu looked at Vatsala she smiled.

Here , Lakshman Kumar collected the information about what is going on in the palace.

" Abhimanyu your wedding is going where is your love??? vanished??? As soon as you got another chance of getting married you left behind your own love and you Vatsala for the sake this wretched one you denied me now look at your fate poor fellow and also Vatsala's brothers are not there what an opportunity for me if any one of them were present then I couldn't got an opportunity to enter the palace too." he thought.

Exactly this was the consequences of Krishna's sons staying back in Dwaraka.

The time arrived now Abhimanyu has to tie the mangal sutra now Krishna , Abhimanyu , Arjun and Subhadra looked at Vatsala.

Abhimanyu took mangal sutra in his hands and again looked at Vatsala. She signalled him to tie. Abhimanyu took a deep breath and tied mangal sutra to Uttara all the others sprinkled flowers on them , with a shaky hand Vatsala too did the same even Priyaa was doing the same from Bheem's shoulders . Suthanu pressed her shoulder softly and she smiled at her.

Both were performing
sapthapadi but Abhimanyu was still looking at Vatsala.
After they completed they came to take the blessing of elders.Vatsala is now completely broken she did not want to ruin the happiness of her family so she silently left the place.

Abhimanyu saw that and he moved forward to stop her but he couldn't because his end of the garment which was tied with Uttara's dragged him back. This time his heart ached a lot. He looked at Krishna.

Vatsala stood at the corner of the garden and closed her mouth as she was weeping very badly. Her throat was paining because she was controlling herself as the sound of her cry should not be heard by anyone.

" Vatsu " Krishna called her.

She immediately wiped her face and turned to him
" pitashree I am fine just inside due to heat it was a bit suffocating that's it I am a...alright " she spoke in a hurry to hide her sorrow.

Krishna held his ears " I am sorry Vatsu " He started to cry.

" pitashree " she hugged him as tightly as she could and so Krishna.

" pitashree I can't bear this I feel like we ... w...e are separated my heart is aching pitashree I can't bear this" she said.

" shh calm down Vatsu , He still loves you a lot and more than that I have told you many times true love can never be separated dear he is still your abhi only " Krishna consoled her he cupped her face and wiped her tears ,  corrected her locks.

" now come they all might waiting for us " Krishna said and kissed her forehead.

Arjun's eyes turned moist as he witnessed this conversation .

Night

All were gathered to have their meal. Abhimanyu sat in his place and looked at Vatsala and signalled her to sit in the seat next to him. Krishna winked at Vatsala , she giggled and moved sit next to him but Sudheshna stopped her. Pandavas and upapandavas were busy with  their antics with Priyaa , Subhadra and Draupadi were having their time so except Arjun and Krishna no one saw it.

" Rajkumari let the newly weds to sit together " Sudheshna said to Vatsala.

Abhimanyu was about say something but Vatsala placed her hands on his shoulder and gave him 'no' look.

She smiled and sat between Krishna and Arjun. They both fed her with their own hands. Bheem was feeding priyaa who was sitting on Yudhistira's lap and playing with Nakul and Sahadev.

" Abhi won't you conduct Priyaa's naming ceremony " Devikaa asked.

" yes yes " Karenumati explained everything to Arjun.

" sure putr I will perform all these rituals for my putri " Arjun said with happy tears.

" so then we will conduct it after tomorrow's feast " Maharaja Viraat said and all agreed.

It was Abhimanyu and Uttara's night.

Abhimanyu was inside his room. Uttara entered and came near him.

" I love shashi " Abhimanyu said without turning to her.

" I did not wanted to hurt you but It's the truth and you have to know that no one can occupy her place in my heart I wanted to tell you this so I have told " Abhimanyu turned to her.

Indeed Uttara was hurted. But  the truth was infront of her and she has yo accept it.

" I knew arya , the bonding between you and jiji said this and I promise that I will never come in between you both " Uttara said.

Abhimanyu  smiled and Vatsala's words rang in his ears,

"you have to love her arya that's final" Vatsala had said for Abhimanyu before coming to his chamber.

Remembering that words ,
Abhimanyu hugged Uttara.

Vatsala was trying her level best to make Priya to sleep but failed. She decided to sing for her.

It was the same song which Arjun used to sing for Subhadra and which Abhimanyu used to sing for Vatsala and priyaa. She started.

( it is the same song which Abhimanyu sang for Subhadra in previous chapter )

As the palace was silent her singing could be heard. Draupadi and all the sons of Pandavas were sleeping together all of them slept on her lap listening to the song. Arjun was discussing about naming ceremony preparations with Subhadra , He too felt very happy to hear his own song after soo many days with his wife the both embraced each other and started   to enjoy the song. All other pandavas and pandavapatnis stood in their respective balconies and to hear the song.

Abhimanyu smiled and closed his eyes with content.

Vatsala was recollecting herself she kissed the sleeping Priya.

" priyaa now I am having only you as someone who is completely mine Arya is right you will make us complete " Vatsala smiled as she caressed priya's head.

But Destiny decided to add some more pain to this aching heart.

Lakshman kumar sneeked into the palace gates and disguised himself as a servent of the palace.

How was the chapter friends........hope it was good.

What happens next???

drop your comments below and share your views with me.

do vote if you like

bye

thank you

Ganashree.......😊😊😊😊