Priyadarshini

Krishna was sleeping on the swing in Rukmini's chamber.  Suddenly a smile crept on his lotus face and Rukmini noticed it.

  Suddenly a smile crept on his lotus face and Rukmini noticed it

"Arya I know you are awake" Rukmini  said in a sweet voice.

Krishna opened his eyes wearing a smile.

" Time has came" Krishna muttered for himself.

"Arya "Rukmini called again as she did not heard anything.

"ha Rukmini I was saying that you are looking soo beautiful today" Krishna said mischievously.

"stop it arya " Rukmini left the chamber with shy.

Krishna walked up to a cupboard and opened it. Inside there kept a wodden box with beautiful carvings on it.

 Inside there kept a wodden box with beautiful carvings on it

He took it out and carried towards Vatsala's chamber.

In Abhimanyu's chamber

He was lost in her thoughts. He knew her since childhood but today he felt like as if it is their first meeting. Once Krishna narrated him about Lord Ram and Seetha's marriage that time Krishna elaborated the meeting of seetha ram beautifully. He felt the same. "Such a beautiful eyes " he thought.

" what shall I call this feeling " he stopped for a while and closed his eyes and said "Priya Vatsala " He smiled at himself.

"putr" Subhadra shaked his shoulders.

" what are you thinking " she asked.

Abhimanyu hugged his mother. " nothing mata  and what brings you here"

" listen Abhi Devika jiji has invited us for a feast get ready "

" Mata really is that much important " Abhimanyu said with sadness.

"yes abhi get ready we are leaving tomorrow " Subhadra left.

Abhimanyu again started thinking what to do he cannot hurt his mother but also not willing to leave Vatsala.
Finally,

" yes I will do this " He rushed to his bed in a hurry.

Vatsala's chamber

Vatsala tried to sleep but whenever she closes her eyes he came there. She slept facing the ceiling of her room suddenly she felt as Abhimanyu   beside her looking at her face with his  upper body supported by his elbow, his silky hairs was moving with the breeze.