Am I wrong???

The Pandavs are destroying Kuru army .

The master trickster Shakuni is killed by Sahadev.

The commander of the army Shalya also killed.

But everyone had a question in their mind ' where is Dhuryodhan??? '

" He might have ran away unable to face and accept the defeat " Nakul laughed.

" But I will kill him " Bheem said as his eyes were searching for Duryodhan .

Krishna had his usual divine smile on his face.

Vaishampayana

Deep inside that cool water of Vaishampayana lake Kauraveshvar was lost meditation.

With the help of Jala stambana he was meditating in that deep lake.

Jala stambana enable us to live easily inside the water for some specific time just as we live on earth. 

" you and your foolishness are the only reasons for my son's death and also for this great destruction of kuruvansh "

Dhuryodhan opened his eyes as Bhanumati's words rang in his ears.

The day when Lakshman kumar was killed she literally lost all patience of her and just yelled at Duryodhan.

" I should concentrate " he closed his eyes again but tears were streaming from his eyes.

" no no I should not cry.. who I am .... the valiant son of Gandhari , heir of Dritharashtra , the one who ruled the great Hastinapur,  the one who brought fear in the heart of enemies I should not be like this ...... no tears should come from my eyes " He said for himself.

But this words brought more and more tears in his eyes.

" He didn't gave kingdom to Pandu kumaras .. He didn't gave kingdom to pandu kumaras " He open his eyes again as these words rang in his now.

At that moment even he is sitting in water his body started burning with anger.

Along with Pandavas now Krishna came to his mind.

" Pandu putras .... Pandu Kumaras " He said sarcastically.

" who were the son of Pandu among them... basically how can Pandavas be called as Pandvas ..... none of them were the son of Pandu they were only Kuntiputras ..... she gave birth to them with help of some mantras  ...... how can they atleast ask for the throne of Kuruvansh ..... how can they become the heirs of Kuruvansh....... why should give up my throne to them ...... if Pitamaha Bhishma failed to understand this is there any fault of mine ??? why should I give up my rights ??? " Duryodhan gave a sarcastic smile.

Duryodhan is the one who always led a practical life he never belived in illusions.

" 5 Pandavas and their wife Panchali and the Vibhu of Yaduvansh to guide them " Duryodhan said to himself.

" Krishna...... everyone is having love and respect towards him all believed him ' Krishna's words will always be right ' the common thing I heard from everyone. But I didn't find any right things in his  works which he did.... he is  wizard. He too said the same thing ' he didn't gave kingdom to Pandu kumaras ' literally who is he to interfear in our family matters ... just because his bua , sister and neice are daughter- in - laws of Kuruvansh he thinks that he can come between us "

" if he loved his bua's sons that much he would have given some villages of Dwaraka to them instead of creating the plots for this dreadful war "

Duryodhan again started to concentrate on meditation but he heard the sound of footsteps on the bank of river.