Chapter 64

Chubbs jogged down the other end of the hall to Drake's suite. As soon as he reached the door he heard voices shouting on the other side of it. Raising his fist he banged heavily on the mahogany, hoping that he would be heard over the yelling. A couple of knocks later the voices were hushed and the door swung open showing a very tensed Drake.

"What's up?" He asked as Chubbs just walked right past him to enter the room.

As Chubbs further entered the suite he saw Dollicia sitting on the sofa with one leg crossed over the other and a scowl on her face. He looked over at Drake giving him a head nod, gesturing for him to follow into the bedroom. Drake stepped into the room with a confused look on his face as he waited for an explanation. "Raven's here, as in right down the hall in my room." Chubbs stated in a low panicked tone.

Drake's eyes went wide and mouth fell open hearing that. It was the exact reaction Chubbs and Tiana had earlier. "When did she get here?" He asked as he walked back and forth while trying to think of something to get him out of his current tight spot.

"Does it matter? You just need to that bitch out of here."

"Um excuse me, but who are you calling a bitch." The two men turned to see Dollicia standing there with her hands on her hips giving Chubbs the evil eye.

Ignoring her completely, Chubbs turned back to Drake. "You need to handle that, I'm gonna be outside." He walked out the room leaving to two alone.

At this point Drake was almost certain that there was some cosmic force out there conspiring against him. He ran his hand down his stressed out face trying to think of how to get her out of the hotel without her making a scene. "Dollicia I don't know what happened between us in New York happened, but I really need you to go now." He spoke as calmly as he could. He grabbed her arm in an attempt to escort her out of his room, but she snatched away.

Dollicia's eyes held an intense glare that was directed at Drake as she held out a square black box in her hand. "What the fuck is this, you're gonna marry her?!" She shouted stepping closer to his face.

Drake snatched the box of her hand, opening it to check and see if the ring was still in there before placing it in his pocket. "You saying that like you're surprised... and who the fuck told you to go through my things?"

"I know you're not serious?" she asked with her arms flailing about in a tiff. "If you think you gonna just throw me to the side for that bitch again, you got me fucked up." She argued with her manicured finger pointed in his face.

Drake knocked her hand away, trying to control is own anger. "I'm not gonna tell you again to what your mouth. She's not gonna be too many more bitches." He warned.

"Fuck her! You wasn't thinking about Raven me you were fucking me. It was my name rolling off your tongue, not hers! You know that deep down you want to be with me."

A dark chuckle left his lips. He didn't know if he was more angry than amused. "If I had sex with you, it was a mistake, nothing more. I love Raven, I barely even like your ass. I don't know what fantasy you dreamt up about us, but you were just a girl I fucked whenever I was in New York. Get that through your head and get the hell out."

Dollicia just stared at Drake almost as if she was challenging him to see how far she could push until he reached his limits. Suddenly she smiled causing him to look at her strangely. "I'm not going anywhere. As a matter of fact, I think I'll stay and wait for Raven, we have a lot of catching up to do." She squatted to take a seat on the bed, but as fast as her butt hit the mattress was as fast as it was yanked up from it.

Growing tired of her games Drake snapped grabbing Dollicia by her forearm pulling her to her feet and closer to his chest. His eyes were glazed over, only seeing his rage as they pierced down on her. "If you say anything to her I'll make sure you never get another job modeling, hosting or whatever the fuck else you do. Your ass will end up working in some no name strip club, so fuck with me if you want to." He spoke in a tight voice through his set jaw. This was a side to Drake that she'd never seen before.