Chapter 25

Drake stood outside of Dollicia's apartment knocking away. He had called her earlier to let her know he was coming over because they needed to talk. When they were on the could hear the hesitation in her voice; he knew that she knew what this talk was going to be about. He'd cancelled his flight because he didn't want to get on the plane with her under the impression that they were still together, not after what him and Raven shared last night. He knocked and rang the bell some more, and finally he heard movement on the other side of the door.

The knob twisted, and the door slowly cracked open. Drake couldn't possibly be prepared for what was waiting on the other side of it. He damn here did a double take seeing Dollicia standing there in her red lace La Perla push up bra that made her breasts just sit up and stare at him, and matching thongs. This was all accompanied by a short silk robe and six-inch . Drake was speechless standing there in awe. She reached out and grabbed him by his shirt to pull him inside. When he heard the door close and lock behind him, he knew he was in deep shit.

Drake finally unglued his eyes from her semi-exposed body to take in his surroundings. There were candles lit all around the place, she had champagne chilling on ice, and soft music playing in the background, yeah, he was definitely in deep shit.

Dollicia approached him with her cat-like walk and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm so glad you postponed your flight, it gives me time to make up for my behavior yesterday." She sucked on his earlobe and chuckled slightly at his intake of breath.

He had to fight against his instincts to rip her clothes off, what little of them she had on, and bend her over the sofa. She was smelling good and looking even better, but he had to remember why he was there. Raven's face popped into his head forcing him to come to his senses. He removed her arms from around him and took a step back. "I came over here so we could talk."

She shook her head and placed a finger over his lips shushing him. "You need to loosen up first, you sound too serious."

"That's because I am serious." He replied with her finger still pressed against his lips.

"Alright, well let's have a seat then." Dollicia took him by the hand and led them over to the sofa. She sat with her feet tucked under her, leaning into him as her hand roamed down his chest. "So what is it you want to talk about?" she whispered in his ear while her hand trailed down to his crotch.

This was harder than he expected. He just wanted to show up, tell her it was over, and leave, but Dollicia clearly wanted to make this as difficult as possible for him. His head leaned back against the sofa trying to hold in a moan when he felt her hand caress his manhood through his cargo shorts. Drake hesitantly removed her hand from his lap, "Don't do that." He warned, and attempted to sound like he meant it. "Listen, this whole thing isn't working out between us. I just think we need to go our separate ways."

Dollicia let out a surprised chuckle. She straddled his lap and pushed his shoulders back against the sofa. "You think, or do you know, because you don't sound too convinced to me." Dollicia knew exactly what to say and do to get what she wanted from him. It worked almost every time, and tonight wasn't going to be any different. She moved in slowly and kissed his lips gently. She knew he was still conflicted because he hadn't returned the kiss yet, but that was all in due time. She took his idle hands and placed them on her bottom. He still didn't make any advances, but he didn't pull away so that was a good sign. Dollicia finally broke the kiss, but it was only for a brief second to undo the front clasp of her bra. His eyes widened at the sight of her breasts just sitting there for his pleasure and instinctively squeezed her ass. And at that moment, she had him. Dollicia smiled and leaned back in to kiss awaiting lips.