Chapter 58

It was 9:25 A.M. Christmas morning and Raven was in the kitchen all by her lonesome. She had finished cooking breakfast and was now waiting on the big hand to get on the six so she could wake the house. The guys were partying the night before, and since none of them are morning people she decided not to wake them up at the crack of dawn like she did, so she waiting patiently, or as patiently as she could. Raven sat on a stool swinging her feet with a candy cane between her lips as her eyes intently watched the clock. As soon as it turned 9:30 she practically leaped off the stool and ran up the stairs. When Raven got to the bedroom she saw that Drake was still sleeping, just as she expected. She smiled at how adorable he looked lying there with his mouth partly open.

Raven flipped the light switch on and walked over to the bed taking a seat on the edge. "Aubrey, it's time to wake up now." She said as she nudged his shoulder.

"Come on Raven, it's too early." Drake groaned like a child being woken for school in the morning. "Why don't you come back to bed?" He sluggishly wrapped his arm around her waist trying to pull her to him, but she twisted against his hold.

"No, baby I already waited three hours. Now you have to get up so we can open presents." Raven's giddy voice spoke as she bounced up and down on the mattress trying to annoy him enough so that he'll get up.

"Alright, just give me twenty more minutes." He pulled the comforter over his head to tune her out.

Raven stopped bouncing to narrow her eyes at his covered figure. "Aubrey Drake Graham, if you don't get out of this bed, you and your hand are going to become best friends."

Drake thought about what she was saying for a second, and once it sunk in he threw the covers back and sat up. "I'm up." He replied with quickness

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She leaned forward giving his lips a peck. "Now help me wake up the rest of the house."

About twenty minutes, five threats later Raven had successfully gathered Drake, Ryan, Chubbs, OB, and Spoons around the tree that had presents piled high in front of it. They all looked like zombies, with the exclusion of Raven. She had the enthusiasm of a six-year-old right now. This was her favorite part of Christmas, seeing everyone's face light up as they opened their gifts. Even though OB and Ryan didn't celebrate the holiday, that still didn't stop her from putting something under the tree for them as well. Since Drake isn't a traditional Jewish person, he didn't mind celebrating the day with her.

It was tough finding gifts for people who already had everything they could think of, so Raven went the safe route deciding to buy the guy's clothes.  For Drake, she put some deep thought into what to get him. After they got through all the jewelry, electronics, and video games, Raven handed him his last gift under the tree. It was a large square shaped object wrapped in red paper. He stared down at it and gave it a shake trying to guess what was inside.

"If you open it you can find out." Raven urged him on and Drake's fingers tore at the wrapping paper to reveal a picture frame, but this wasn't just any old picture frame. "Well... do you like it?" she asked.

Drake stared at his gift in complete shock. "Are crazy, hell yeah I like it." His hand laid on the glass that shielded a 1996 Michael Jordan, Chicago Bulls Jersey that was autographed by the championship team. "Baby, how did you get this?" He asked with his eyes glued on the names.

"It was hard, but I do have my sources," Raven replied. "Look, right there is where Jordan signed it, "To the 6God, Drake." She pointed out the special signature.

"Damn, you really got everybody's name on this shit." Chubbs voice spoke in excitement as he and the rest of the guys examined the Jersey.

"Could we not curse on Christmas?" Raven scolded sounding like a mother already. "Breakfast is getting cold, lets eat." She said as she headed towards the kitchen.