happier; bbh

heather part 2
baby you look happier
you do

bad groaned after he sent the message. he just wanted to get over y/n, and apparently heather wanted to make her ex jealous.

he watched as the delivered turned to read, and when he received no response, he knew he was too late. he doesn't bother her anymore; instead he lays on his bed and cry.

when school starts, he waits by her locker, as he usually does. he notices y/n walking with another person, it wasn't tommy although he was with them too.

the new boy was wearing a black long sleeve with a white t-shirt over it. his medium black hair was tied back with a bandana. his black jeans had rips on the knees and his checkered vans was so dirty.

but he didn't bother bad. what does is the fact y/n is holding his hand.

yes he knew he messed things up when he started talking to heather, but did she really move on that fast?

y/n finally noticed bad, and he noticed something in her eyes, sadness? shock? betrayal?

"hi," bad began awkwardly.

"hi, bad. you know tommy but have you met sapnap? we're in the same theater class," y/n responded, introducing bad to her whatever he is to her.

sapnap grins as he forwards his hand for a handshake, "i'm taking this cutie to prom. you have an amazing best friend!"

bad glance at the hand, and as much as he didn't want to, he shakes it.

"yeah i know, make sure you treats her well. she's the best person i know, and i'm sorry for not showing yoh that earlier, y/n. i hope you're happier."

bad walks away, and y/n couldn't help but feel sorry.

but when sapnap takes her hand and pull her close, she doesn't feel sorry anymore. instead she feel happier.

and bad know she's happier.

because not every story ends with a happy ending.

----

i really want to write a book, but i don't know what story. which oneshot in this book is your favorite?

im thinking of expanding technoblade kidnapping and maybe changing it up a bit, but i don't know.

opinions?

that's all i have for today. im doing better, i might leave for college sooner because they have camp, and i reallly want to make new friends sooner bc i have no friends going there lmao

well, i hope you guys have a good day/night! eat some food and drink some water if you haven't !!

i love you guys 💕