pride; niki

request: niki was requested
prompt: cause shade never made anybody less gay
pronouns: they/them

niki: with the best person <3 happy pride month
*insert pictures of niki and y/n holding hands*

y/n: ily mwah happy pride month bb

(random user 1): we stan a cute couple

(random user 2): niki seems so much happier !!

(random user 3): ew no one care ab pride month. lgbt+ is sinful and should be banned

(random user 4): we want niki w wilbur ): they're cuter !

y/n spent the rest of their afternoon scrolling though the hate comments on twitter and instagram. they sighed as they threw their phone aside and leaned back against the headboard to look up at the tv in their room. they smiled as they saw niki's beautiful face on the screen.

niki was currently live-streaming, completely unaware of what was going on twitter. she finally checked twitter when someone asked her to.

her eyes widen as she saw the comments, and texted y/n.

bb<3:

don't look at twitter. if you already did, don't listen to them, i love you <3

y/n<3:

i saw it. it's ok bb, we got each other, i love you too mwah

y/n looked up at the screen to see niki blushing. then they notice niki's expression changed.

"it's pride month, guys. why is people still hating on my relationship with my significant other? we're happy together, and wilbur is happy with his boyfriend as well. wilbur and i already told you guys were not comfortable with shipping, and people still brings it up. in honor of pride month, let's all just respect one other and their relationships. if they're happy, let them be!" niki spoke seriously.

y/n felt their heart swell with emotions.

they was really happy with niki.

yeah, happy pride month.

---

sorry if it's bad !!! i wanted to make a fluff for pride month!

also i just wanted to thank you guys. your support means a lot to me ! i never thought writing oneshots would have anyone reading this, but a lot of you guys seems to enjoy it ! i'm so happy you guys are <3

without your support, i wouldn't came out to my mom. even though she doesn't really understand, she's trying her best. my sister accept me and i'm so grateful for her support.

i also used to be so insecure of myself, but your comments brighten up mh day and fill me with so much confident (:

thank you wholeheartly <3

have a great day/night ! eat some food and drink some water if you haven't !

i love you guy <3

happy pride month mwah