my r part 2; dreamnap

part 2 of my r !
tw// suicide, self harm, ed, don't read if it'll affect you !!
i love you guys <3

"hey don't do it please!"

the last thing he heard. sapnap froze in place, his vision still placed on the ground below him.

he didn't want to turn around, he didn't want to be stopped. he stayed silent, waiting to see what the other person would do.

he could hear the footsteps coming closer to him, quietly, as if they didn't want to scare him off. he felt a hand on his shoulder, and he turned around.

it was the same person he helped the night before; the same person with the smiley face, the one that mocked his sadness.

"you helped me yesterday, it's my turn to return the favor. don't jump, it's not worth it."

sapnap scoffed, "you was in the same position. don't come back and say it's not worth it."

the other person sighed as they took a seat on the railing. "life sucks. it honestly does, and it's harder when you don't see the point of living. but yesterday, when you stopped me, i asked god to give me a sign if it was my time to go. then you showed up. you don't have to believe me, but i think we're meant to be friends. meant to help each other. i know you helped others too. why would you help others and stop them, yet you're here?"

"because they don't deserve to die."

"and neither do you. we all hate ourselves, because we're stuck with ourselves. we see others far prettier than we could ever be. but we have ourselves at the end of the day, and we should learn to love ourselves."

sapnap sat beside the masked person, "it's just hard. dealing with my mind telling me everyday to lull myself, to hurt myself, to starve. i just wish i could shut it up."

"we all do, trust me. we all do. that's what friends is for. so, if you don't mind, i think we could be the best of friends."

sapnap finally smiled at the person, "okay. my name is sapnap by the way."

the masked person took off their mask to reveal an attractive guy smiling back, "and i'm dream. let's leave this place and get some mcdonald's."

the pair leave the tall building, finally satisfied with their life for the moment.

maybe the best thing to come just require a bit of patience.

----

so so so sorry if this is horrible ! i just wanted to make a part 2 for my r and make it something inspiring (:

if you guys need to talk, i'm here, always. i know what it's like to be in a dark place!

on a good note, i'm finally graduated and 18 now ! (: shit crazy

i also got a minecraft potion light as one of my birthday/graduation gift and it's pogger !

i hope you guys have a great day/night! eat some food and drink some water if you haven't !

i love you guys <3