valentine; dreamnap

request: people wanted dreamnap
prompt: it's valentine's day my dudes
short fluff (:

it's no secret the two was living together. everyone freaked out at first when they found out, but what the fans didn't know was that they was also together.

as in dating.

dream woke up to his phone buzzing. it was george. he answered the call, and immediately moved the phone away from his ear.

"happy valentine's day!" his best friend yelled into the phone, and dream chuckled.

"george, it's only 9 am here, and sapnap is still asleep. but happy valentine's day to you too, you lonely person."

george pouted from the other end, "it's not my fault corona prevented me from seeing wilbur. you're lucky sapnap moved in with you."

dream looked over to see sapnap moving in his sleep. "he's waking up, i'll call you later. have a good day talking to your boyfriend over the phone!"

george scoffed and hanged up as dream laughed. sapnap began to whine quietly as he moved slightly. dream laid back down and cuddled closer to his boyfriend, and he felt sapnap relaxed again.

dream smiled slightly at his boyfriend, feeling lucky to have this adorable boy beside him. there was no one else in the world he rather have than the one beside him.

sapnap finally woke up and smiled back up at the older boy.

"why are you staring at me?"

"i just love you. anyway happy valentine's day. i was thinking we can do whatever you want to do today," dream answered, kissing the boy afterwards.

sapnap kissed back before responding. "i love you too, and okay! can we order breakfast? i just want to cuddle with you first."

dream nodded before ordering food. then the pair cuddled again, enjoying each other's company.

just wondering how they got so lucky to have the other.

--306 words--

happy valentine's day!

do you have any valentines ?

i don't (:

have a great day ! (: <3