"If you can get off to her while I'm laying a room away from you, you can get off to me while you are talking to her" Ashlen whispered into my ear before biting my lobe roughly and pulling hard, a low groan desperately trying to leave my mouth.

"Uh yeah Charlie. I have to go okay? I'll call you either later or tomorrow" I said quickly hanging up the phone and throwing it on the ground as I grabbed Ashlen's face and immediately connected our lips together.

Her hips started rocking against me faster, my dick getting hard instantly at the feeling as I ran my hands down her body, slowly sneaking underneath her hoodie as my cold hands traveled up the warm skin of her torso leaving goosebumps on her soft skin.

I quickly pushed her off of me and grabbed her hand as I drug her over to the bus. We no sooner walked through the door before I had her half naked from the waist up. I lifted her up putting her perky breasts into my mouth as I sucked roughly on her tits, her hands going up and running over my braids as she beautifully moaned out my name.

"Do you want me baby?" I asked her as I quickly attached her lips to mine.

She pulled away from me slowly as she looked down at me with a devilish look on her face, her hands going up and covering her hard tits as she spoke.

"I think the better question is, do you want me Austin. If you take me now I'm yours and there is no backing out. If you don't you'll be stuck with me the remainder of the tour and I won't let you touch me once and you'll have to live with getting off to your precious Charlie imagining what a pussy feels like instead of having one waiting for you" she said seductively as she bit her lip.

"I want you baby, please" I moaned out not even taking a second to think about my answer, my dick suddenly calling the shots not even giving my brain a chance to think as my eyes connected with hers.

She slowly removed her hands from her breasts as she shimmied out of my arms kneeling before me on the bed as she pulled my shirt over my head, her lips immediately connecting with my chest as she kissed down towards the waistline of my jeans, her fingers quickly undoing my belt as she let my pants fall freely, my erection showing itself against the restriction of my boxers.

"Of course you do baby, and I'm all yours" she said quietly as she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off of her, a surprised look coming across my face as I saw she was wearing no panties.

I pulled off my boxers, my dick instantly springing free and standing straight out in front of me as I greedily pressed my lips to hers, as I pushed her back on the bed, not wasting anytime as I lined my hardened cock up with her wet pussy as I pushed into her in one swift motion, a beautiful moan escaping her lips as I immediately started fucking her.

My lips didn't leave hers as we kissed each other quickly and sloppily, my dick getting harder as she spread her legs wide for me, giving me better access to bottom out inside of her, her moans filling my mouth making my erection get that much harder, my balls starting to pull up quickly.

"Cum in me baby, make me yours" she said her eyes dancing with mine as she licked her lips.

"Oh fuck, fucking ride me Ash" I said pulling out of her and rolling us over so I was laying on my back, my hand stroking my cock roughly as I waited for her to position herself on top of me.

She quickly sat on my dick as she started bouncing up and down quick, my hands resting softly around her tits as they bounced against my palms, her hands resting on my chest as she rode me hard and quick.

"Fuck baby I'm going to cum" I said as I closed my eyes.

"No baby, look at me" she coxed as I opened my eyes and stared at her, her beautiful petite body riding my cock, her face twisting into pleasure as she bit her lip and I felt myself quickly coming to my peak.

"Fuck Ash baby" I said, my hands leaving her breasts as they rested on her hips, helping her bounce harder and faster on me.

"Cum for me baby, tell me you love me, please it'll make me cum faster" she urged.

"Shit Ash" I said breathing heavy.

"Please tell me Austin please before we both cum" she said breathing heavy as her last movement made me start to empty inside of her.

"Fuck Ash I fucking love you baby so fucking much. I am so sorry" I said as I sat up and pushed myself deep inside of her, our lips meshing sweetly as we both came together.

She pushed me away from her roughly after she was done as she climbed off of me, my cum dripping down the side of her leg as she wiped it up with her fingers and put them in her mouth licking off my juices as she looked at me with a seductive glare.

"I fucking own you now Austin, no more shy Ash clearly you didn't like that game. If I fucking find out your fucking around with that bitch Charlie one more time I'll make sure your dreams shatter to the floor and everyone knows how you mentally abused the shy little Texas club promoter" she said with a wink as she crawled up on all fours leaving a kiss on my lips.

"Have a great show tonight baby, I'm so glad you made the right decision" she purred as she climbed off the bed and walked towards the bathroom to clean herself up.

I sat on the bed speechless, cursing myself for letting my dick make the decision as my mind started to panic wondering what the fuck I had just done.

"I fucking love you Charlie and I am so sorry that I let my fucking dick get in the way. I am so sorry baby so fucking sorry I love you so much" I said out loud as I threw my hands over my face wondering how the fuck I would ever get out of this situation and if I would ever speak to Charlie again.