You Want A Face With Those Scars? | Dabi x Vigilante!Reader (Request)

This is a request by thegoldenwolf13

May I request a Dabi x Vigilante!Reader?
Her code name is Siren and she went to UA with Hawks but was in a bad relationship with him. She makes music videos in her disguise to showcase how she feels while fighting against pro heroes who abuse their family/partners. Dabi and the League take interest in her

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Humming gently to myself, I take steps over broken shards of glass. My boots crunching the glass under its heel as I take a step further into the abandoned building that I've opted as my home for the meantime. The moon being the only source of light in this dark building as I push through and head toward my makeshift bed with my bag full of essentials. A smile on my lips as I pull out the food I had bought earlier to dig into before I spend an evening patrolling the rooftops.

However, before I could even relax, a piece of paper crumpling in the wind catches my attention making my eyes narrow. Was someone here? Had someone broken into my home?... well, it's an abandoned warehouse I wouldn't really say it's breaking in. But still. Cursing under my breath, I set my food down and walk toward the tattered note carefully.

Once I look around and make sure that no one is actually watching me, I kneel down (being careful of the broken glass) and pick up the note. A rather messy note was scrawled across the paper in even intangible writing. As I move into the natural light of the moon to get a clear shot of the words, a small scoff leaves my lips.

Siren,

Meet me at this address.
(XXXXXXXXXXXX)

The League of Villains

Could they be more mysterious? What are they, twelve? I've seen heroes with better skills than this. Knowing that I may as well go just to see what the League really wants, I crumple up the paper in my first and grab my food before leaving. A small curse leaving my lips as I climb up to the rooftops and make my way across while digging into my late night snack. What did the League want anyway?

Last time I checked, their goal in ridding the world of All Might worked. Unless their bratty leader got more greedy and wanted something more than just defeating All Might.

And I wouldn't be surprised.

As I reach the meeting point, my eyes land on a rather unfortunate looking male. Ash black hair spiked in every which way laid on his head while intimidating yet dead turquoise rises look toward me. He was lean and tall. Hardly having any sort of muscle on him. He had scars, huge burn scars, littering all over his body being pinned to his healthy skin by staples. Which didn't look comfortable.

What he was wearing didn't help either...

Some sort of big black leather jacket that went down to his ankles making him look like some random doctor that's had a turn for the dark arts. A tattered white t shirt lay underneath, the darkness of his scars underneath poking through the lightly coloured fabric. He wore tattered jeans and shoes that just looked like they had seen better days... is this who I'm supposed to be meeting up with?

If it is, then the League need to work on their first impressions a bit more than making them look like cliche villains that you see everyday in comic books or action movies. If they wanted to attract more members then maybe they should consider a more rare looking villain than the cliche full of scars or grunge looking or going for the 'I haven't showered in months but I still look hot' vibe.