Always Here For You | Koji Koda x Father!Figure!Shota Aizawa (Request)

This is a request by Rodikoda

Could you do a Koji Koda x Aizawa?
Father - son relationship

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Koji's POV

Biting my lip anxiously, I fiddle with my fingers as I look down at my feet. My lip worrying my bottom lip as I clear my throat and take a deep breath. My eyes avoiding the scene in front of me as I take a deep breath to try and control myself. Hands shaking slightly as I hang at the back of the class, looking around and admiring the outdoors instead of looking toward my classmates who are in the midst of a sparring session with Mr. Aizawa refereeing them. A small wince scratching across my face when I hear the crack of someone's fist smashing into someone's jaw.

Slowly, I look toward my two classmates who are sparring against one another. Midoriya and Bakugo. The pair of them going all out as per usual, Bakugo showing off to the rest of his classmates to show them that he is the top dog while Midoriya is just making sure that he isn't used as a punching bag. The pair of them gritting their teeth, slamming their fists into each other while Deku yells words at the blonde who just curses him out and explodes him as much as he possibly can.

They're both always so passionate about becoming a hero that it's instilling something into everyone else. Whenever Midoriya gets into his own element, Uraraka and Iida and Todoroki join him with just as much enthusiasm (maybe Todoroki not so much). It's the same with Bakugo, whenever he gets riled up and ready to fight it instils something into Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero. They both have such a high drive for success that it makes everyone else want to do well if not better than them... and they all believe they can...

Everyone in our class has such strong quirks. I mean, they're so cool! Kirishima has his hardening quirk. Ashido has her acid. Midoriya has his cool strength quirk. Bakugo with his explosions. Iida with his speed. Uraraka wirh her zero gravity. Asui with her frog quirk. Jiro and her earphone jacks. Tokoyami with Dark Shadow. Shoji with his dupli - arms... they're all so cool. They're all strong quirks. They can all be used in combat and battle...

Well, everyone's except mine...

My quirk isn't practical like everyone else's, it's not as flashy or as loud. I don't even have a quirk that people would consider 'hero worthy' considering how weak and quiet it is. I mean, I'm shocked I even got in. You'd think, with the amount of flashy quirks out there, I wouldn't have even had a single chance of getting in yet... I managed to without having to go through extra hurdles like Shinso would have to should he choose to come into the hero course and follow his dream. In some ways I'm quite lucky yet... I don't believe that I am...

I don't like violence. I'm not going out of my way to throw hands at anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone more than I have too. It's not like I want to hurt anyone. I've never understood why people think violence is the answer when... in my opinion, there are other ways (and much more surefire ways) to resolve something. I'm not outspoken like Bakugo or tough like Kirishima. I'm not practical like Midoriya or brave like Uraraka...

I'm me...

I'm the quiet person in the back, focused on just getting as much as I can down on pat. I just get what I need to do done, then I go back to my dorm room and cuddle with my pet rabbit before going to bed. It's a simple life. I don't want to be a huge hero. Being a hero is cool, yeah but I don't want to be a big one like All Might or Endeavor. I can't be as flashy so... I don't need to be as big as them. However, that didn't mean that I wasn't insecure.

The sound of Bakugo screaming at Midoriya rips me away from my thoughts making me jump slightly. A small sigh leaving my lips as I watch Bakugo pin down Midoriya against the floor. The blonde grins to himself as he stares down toward the greenette rival who takes a deep breath underneath him. Once Aizawa gives them the all clear, they push each other away and head toward where everyone else is. Midoriya heading toward Uraraka while Bakugo heads toward Kirishima who praised him and punches his arm gently.