See You Around~ | Vigilante!Izuku Midoriya x Shoto Todoroki (Request)

This is a request by CodexAlex

Could I request a vigilante Deku one shot.
Izuku is half deaf cause of an accident with Katsuki, and needed some time to recover, he met Jin (Twice) one time and they got along well. Izuku has a different view on some parts of society and people, he does save people and punishes those who are wrong. Izuku has feelings for Katsuki but since the accident he lost them. Then he met Shoto one day.

^They Are Aged Up^

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Midoriya's POV

A small, irritated sigh leaves my lips as I watch the male beneath me cower underneath my foot, his hands helplessly trying to push my foot off his chest as he wheezes. His eyes stricken with fear. His teeth gnashing together as he grunts, trying to push me off but hasn't been able to succeed. His eyes scrunching shut as he tenses, trying to push harder, confused as to why I haven't moved at all. How, after all his struggles, I've managed to keep my balance to keep him in place.

He was a nuisance. People like him... Thinking that they're above the law. Thinking that because they have the status of a hero or a lawyer or any job with high incomes, they can rule the roost and do whatever they please without facing the consequences. It disgusts me. Seeing people like that walk through the streets like it was no ones business, acting like they were the 'it' guy or girl.

Like always, they sneak into alleyways. Thinking that they're hidden from sight before stealing someone from the street, trying to have their way with whoever they wanted. Or they'd try to murder someone, get back at them in way where they come out as the top dog. Society is disgusting. Allowing it to happen.

So, how to do you make society better? Take out the cancer, the disease, the poison... and let it blossom into something better.

Just like everyone else, the man beneath my foot was nothing but a disease. A nuisance. Someone who needed to be got rid of. The more he struggled, the heavier my foot became, his breathing laboured as he stops struggling, staring up at me with wide eyes. His arms shaking as he lays them by his sides. Petrified. As he should be. I wanted him to experience what his victim experienced. Show him how terrified that woman was.

"Please... let go... I'll do anything!" He begs, labouring his breaths, growing dizzy, a small hum leaving my lips as I decide whether or not I should let him go.

"Why? That woman begged you to let her go and you didn't let up, why should I give you the same satisfaction?" I muse, watching as he sighs exasperatedly, close to tears, "Yet that woman didn't do anything wrong, you on the other hand,"

"Please! I'll do anything!" He begs, yelling out as I push my foot against his chest, letting all my weight crash down through my foot, "Please!"

"What I want, is something that you can't give me," I hum, tilting my head with a bittersweet smile, although he couldn't see it through my mask, "People like you make me sick... so what do you do when you're sick?... you take out the germs,"

"N — no! Please!" He begs, squirming under my foot again, groaning as I press my foot harder against his chest, "Please! No! Someone! Help!"

"No ones going to bother helping scum like you," I growl, rolling my eyes as he continues to shriek out for help, scrambling underneath me making me chuckle and shake my head, "You really are hung up on some hero to save you, aren't you?"