My Good Girl | Villain!Tenya Iida x Reader Lemon (Request)

This is a request by some who wants to remain anonymous

Can I get a Villain!Tenya x Reader lemon with a bit of bondage

Disclaimer : Contains sexual content! Oral! Fingers! Slight Bondage! Don't like, don't read!

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Eyes wander around the whole conference room as I take in all my surroundings. A small smile on my lips as I take a deep breath. A clipboard lays gently in my lap, with a pen in my hand ready to record any notes that I need during this high stake meeting with the biggest heroes in all of Japan. Trying to keep a level head, not wanting to expose anything, I neaten up my collar with a small hum. Hiding my nervousness, I tap my pen against the clipboard while I wait for the big time heroes to arrive for our conference.

With villain numbers increasing tenfold, the top ten heroes in Japan plus a couple more were to hold a rather important meeting to discuss how they will tackle the situation. Whether they should increase patrol times and increase the number of heroes on patrol at a given time. Whether they should hold curfews for citizens or if they should think about tighter sentences for villains to deter them from breaking the law. Not only that but they were also going to discuss their strongest opponents and who they should target first.

Which is where I came in.

My boyfriend, Tenya Iida, is one of the most smartest and feared villains in all of Japan. A hero gone rogue. A villain who knew the weak points of any hero due to working with many growing up. He had the worst track record out of all the villains (bar the League). It wasn't like he just killed anyone, Tenya isn't like that. He had his reasons and he made sure those reasons were legitimate and damning. He's very forward in his way of thinking and he always thinks through with the most detail. He's, by far, the most smartest man that I know.

So, to avoid the heroes gathering as much information as they could on Tenya, I needed to erase all records that they had on my boyfriend. A plan that Tenya and I had gone through time and time again, planning it for a couple weeks. It was airtight. It is perfect. I needed to do this so Tenya wouldn't get caught.

Tenya puts all his trust in me. I can't let him down.

As the door opens, heroes begin spilling into the room making me straighten up and send them a smile. Deku struts in with Dynamight and Shoto behind him. Uravity then bounces in with Froppy and Red Riot close behind with Chargebolt and Cellophane strutting in. Edgeshot, Endeavor, Hawks, Fat Gum and Mirko walk in afterward while my boss, Creati, sort out her presentation.

Once everyone is seated, I take a deep breath and click my pen. Pushing the nib from inside and ready to take any essential notes that Creati or any other hero may need about this presentation. Creati clears her throat before she begins the meeting.

"Good afternoon everyone, thank you for arriving at such late notice and I apologise for the late notice in turn," Creati begins, sending the heroes a soft smile before looking toward her presentation and taking a deep breath, "As we know by looking at the news, the number of villains in our streets are increasing by a seemingly large percentage. With the League if Villains becoming more and more powerful and more and more successful, civilians are beginning to side with them,"

"Yeah, there was a bank robbery down on tenth just a couple day's ago," Deku speaks up, clearing his throat as he looks around at his fellow co workers, "It was a group of ten villains, and civilians weren't even phased by it... it's becoming a problem,"

"Exactly, with crime rising higher by the day, we as a collective need to do something before it's too late and we become a country run by crime," Creati announces, looking toward me as I send her a reassuring smile making her smile back and take a deep breath, "We need to have a surefire plan which is where you guys come in, I would like us to brainstorm ideas and my secretary (Y/n) will record your ideas down,"