She's Amazing! | Denki Kaminari x Reader (Request)

This is a request by mintyoongiss

You could do a Kaminari x Female reader fluff

*Im so sorry I haven't done it sooner as I've been on a long hiatus and you've probably forgotten about it but I hope you love it regardless*

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Insecurities instantly wash over me as Bakugo stares at me with narrowed eyes, his piercing blood red eyes eating into my soul, I had my arms around Denki's, my boyfriend's, neck. His goofy, lopsided smile filling my insides with warmth and happiness. However, when I cottoned on to Mina and Sero staring my once happy smile soured into a straight line as I look down at the floor, trying to ignore them. My arms slowly release their grip from around his neck as I pull away from our embrace, Denki groans softly as he kisses my forehead with his cheeky grin before heading toward his group, waving quickly to me. His friends faces instantly change as he looks to them, all of them bar Bakugo smiling at him.

"Is my girlfriend hot or what?" He yells to them as he laughs bumping into Kirishima
"Whatever," Bakugo says shutting him down as they head into UA

Instantly, my weak smile turns sour as I look down at the floor. Without a second thought, I trudge back home wiping back the tears that threaten to break out, my heart slowly breaking as I unlock my front door and usher myself inside. My mother, Inko Midoriya, was in the kitchen sorting out dinner for Kaminari and I to have later but she suddenly stops as she notices my face.

"What's the matter?" She asks placing down her apron, "Kaminari hasn't hurt you has he?"
"No mom," I say softly, "I'm okay, I promise,"
"(Y/n) Midoriya, don't lie," she says engulfing me into a hug, "Is it that Kastuki boy again?"

Silence. Ever since I was young, Bakugo would constantly bully me and my older brother Izuku. It was mainly due to the fact that we were both quirkless so in return we couldn't become heroes like we both wished to. However, when Izuku got this really strong quirk from nowhere leaving me in the dust, the bullying got worse. He even got Mina and Sero on it too because Kirishima wouldn't. Everyday, my mom tells me to talk to Kaminari about it all to see if he could do anything but I can't. They're his friends and I don't want to do that. I could never be the reason why my boyfriend breaks it off with his friends. So I decided to keep quiet and just let it run it's course because I'm sure Bakugo would get bored of it eventually and find another victim to tease.

The day went by as slowly as ever but as the school day came to an end, I patiently waited outside of the gates with a small box of treats for Kaminari and I to indulge in on the walk home. A small smile settles on my features as Kaminari bounces out the gates and pulls me into a tight hug with a goofy grin on his face peppering kisses on my face.

"Oh how I missed you," he says smiling making me giggle, "How was your day, gorgeous?"
"It's been okay," I say opening the box, "I made cupcakes,"

He cheers and instantly dives in humming in delight as he bites into one. I begin to laugh softly as he has icing all over his face making it look like he had a green beard.

"Hey babe, you have a little," I say pointing to my face to indicate where the icing is
"Oh!" He says laughing, "Can you get it for me?"

Nodding, I gently scrape the icing of his chin and cheeks with my thumb before licking the icing off humming in delight as the apple icing dances across my tongue. He kisses my cheek as a thank you before turning to his friends to wave goodbye but his smile falters as he sees their eyes glaring toward my direction. I look down holding onto his arm as I try not to let it get to me and cry.

"What's going on?" He asks rubbing the small of my back, "Why are you staring at her like that? She hasn't done anything wrong?"
"Why couldn't you have went out with Jirou?" Mina asks, "She has a quirk unlike her"
"Dude, she's quirkless, she's only dating you so you can be her bodyguard!" Sero says pointing toward me
"She's a waste of time," Bakugo says, "She's worse than Deku"

Denki's eyes widen as he stares at the all. Kirishima sighing softly as he pulls me away from Denki as he could sense that he was slowly getting mad. My eyes widen as Denki shakes his head and holds his hand to his head glaring toward them.

"You're all insane!" He yells chasing stares from the rest of Class 1A, "She's quirkless and you decide to hurt her!"
"Come here, (Y/n)," Izuku says beckoning me over as Kirishima guides me to him as I bury my head in Izuku'a chest
"Quirk or not, she's amazing! You can't just discriminate her because she's quirkless!" He yells, "So you're all nice to me because I have a quirk? Because I'm stronger than most people?"
"No?" Mina says questioning it as she pales slightly, everyone seeing a side to Kaminari that has never been seen before
"Right! So why do it to her?" He says before turning toward me and cupping my face in his hands and kissing my nose making me giggle, "She's amazing, she's so kind and sweet, she wouldn't hurt a fly and she always puts me before anyone else when she really should be thinking about herself! I think she does have a quirk! I think it's just being an amazing kind girl who makes everyone smile,"

A blush crawls up my face as he kisses me softly, I pull away giggling softly as he picks me up bridle style and walks us home. I feed him another cupcake as we head through the door and sit down on the couch.

"I love you babe, quirk or no"...