Don't Lie To Me! | Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Lemon (Request)

This is a request by angelsnightmare122

The idea is the reader is dating Katsuki and he thinks she's tough but he catches her get beaten up so he punishes her for lying to him about fully knowing how to fight. Their power would be cloaking/phasing and can it be a smut?
Note : There is Violent and Sexual Content! Bondage!

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

Releasing a small breath, I relax into the pair of arms wrapping around my waist, spiky blonde hair pressing into my cheek as my boyfriend presses a soft kiss to my shoulder, his red eyes looking at me as I place some books into the top shelf of my locker, giggling as he kisses my cheek, pulling me into his body. Smiling softly, I shut the locker door, running my fingers through my hair as I lean into Katsuki, pressing a kiss to his cheek with a smile.

Katsuki and I, surprisingly, had been together for quite a decent amount of time. Yes, the hot headed blonde managed to worm his way into my heart... well, I asked him out but he keeps telling people it was him that did it. His pride often getting the best of him whenever people asked how we got together. Although Katsuki is hard headed, violent and often loud at times, whenever we're alone, he's sweet, caring and cuddly. Sometimes, even out in public, he'll cuddle me from behind and press kisses to my cheek. However, I think it's a possession thing, letting people know that I was his girlfriend and they couldn't have me.

"I got to go see Shitty Hair quickly," he hums kissing my cheek, "I'll meet you by the gate, gorgeous,"
"Okay," I hum, kissing him softly before watching as he walks off, his hands in his pockets

Slinging my bag over my shoulder, I walk down the steps, waiting by the gate, leaning against the wall while I flick through my social media feed. Looking around, placing my phone in my pocket, I internally groan as Monoma, a student in Class B, leans up against the wall next to me. Tetsutetsu leaning behind him, probably acting as a muscle in case I flew at him. Katsuki didn't get along very well with most people, I knew that for a fact. However, I haven't had anyone he doesn't get along with confront me...

So this is going to be interesting...

"(Y/n), right?" Monoma asks, smirking my way, "That explosive kids girlfriend?"
"Yeah.... why?" I ask looking at him confused, "What do you want, Monoma?"
"Can we go somewhere more... private for this?" He asks, smirking, his eyes suddenly darkening making me uncomfortable
"Sorry but... I'm waiting for Bakugo," I reply shaking my head

However, ignoring my reply, metal arms wrap around my waist, hoisting me up over the holders shoulder making me shriek. Monoma smirks, pressing his hand against my arm, stealing my quirk, making me unable to use it as he follows Tetsutetsu to a secluded area to the school. Every time he loses control of the quirk, returning it back to me, he takes it back laughing as I wriggle and writhe in the iron grip keeping me from running away. They stop, abruptly, Tetsutetsu dropping me harshly to the floor, my head banging into the ground beneath as I let out a yell, glaring toward them as I climb to my feet.

"Are you insane?!" I shriek, glaring at them, "What is wrong with you?"
"Shut her up, Tetsu," Monoma hums smirking

Suddenly, a heavy, metal fist slams into my cheek, knocking me to the ground, my arms scratching against the gravel beneath me. Blood spatters onto the ground, my eyes widening as I gently touch my cheek, blood slipping out of the cut. Wincing, I pull my hand away, groaning as I try to get to my feet, only to have Monoma slam his foot into my stomach chasing a yelp from me as I curl in on my stomach, groaning as he lets out a maniacal laugh, pushing his foot into my stomach.