She's Totally Into You! | Izuku Midoriya x Ochaco Uraraka (Request)

This is a request by Sonicandanimefan89

Can you do a Deku x Uraraka and could you write the plot please?

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deku's Pov

With a small sigh, I wander into my classroom, hoping that no one was in there. It was lunch time anyway, so no one was going to be in there unless it was the usual lot having a detention due to having bad grades... I slide the door shut, smiling softly at the silence.

I needed someplace to catch up on my books of heroes... since Kacchan burnt it and put it in the school fountain in middle school. There was so much to learn about other quirks that it amazed me how much quirks there really were out there.

Suddenly, as I turn around, I'm greeted with the whole class staring back at me with big grins on their face (bar Kacchan who's grimacing as usual) but there was no Uraraka, Tsuyu or Iida making me feel quite uncomfortable. My eyes widen softly dropping my books in the process before proceeding to stutter with shock written all over my face.

"Huh? What are you all doing here?" I ask fumbling on the floor for my books, "Isn't it supposed to be lunch? Surely you should all be having your lunch and not waiting around in here. Class isn't on is it? I hope not because I still need to catch up on my book but then it's only half one so surely we should have another twenty or thirty minutes before the bell comes for afternoon period-"
"Shut up, Deku!" Bakugo yells making me yelp shutting up in the process, "Your spiralling as usual!"

Ashido giggles clapping her hands as she grabs my wrists, flinging my books back onto the floor as she drags me onto her desk, sitting me on her chair before sitting on her desk leaning closer to me making me seize up and tense. Momo giggles softly pushing her chair closer to the one I'm at, sitting with her elbows on her knees with her hands supporting her chin with an excited glimmer in her eyes. Jirou follows suit sitting on the other side of me with a small smile, looking at me intensely. Hagakure pushes giggles soflty standing behind me, her hands on my shoulders.

Confused, yet intimidated, I spare at look to the males of the class. Most of them with smirks dancing across their features while others are just as blank as they usually are making me feel even more hesitant about this whole situation. What was going on?

"So... Midoriya," Mina says holding my hands in hers, "Anyone you have a crush on lately?"
"Um... Uh, W - what?!" I shriek with wide before going bright red, "I... Uh... I don't know what you mean! I've never really liked girls like that before so I don't understand what you're going on about! Why would you ask that?"
"Well..." Mina begins giggling trying to calm me down, "A certain someone has a little crush on you so we need to see if you like them back! So do you have a certain crush or not?"

A small stutter leaves my lips as I avoid all eye contact, looking down at my lap with a red face. Someone has a crush on me. Someone, I don't know who but I hope they tell me, has a crush on me! A slight part of me hopes it's Uraraka... I mean, she's been with me all the way through, she was even kind enough to hand me some rescue points even though she had been working hard to get in herself. She's been great support, always helping me and giving me pointers and I've always been there for her. She's even trusted me enough to tell me that she's just in it to help her parents out, take them to Hawaii.

She's just an all round great person, in my eyes...

Now that I mention it, Uraraka isn't here but neither is Tsu... so it could be either of them. I mean, come on, if you had a crush on someone and you told the whole class they're bound to try and hook you two up without you noticing.

"Um... well... yeah, I guess," I reply playing with my hands, "I guess I do have a crush on someone..."
"Awww!" Momo squeals clapping her hands, "Oh my goodness, tell me who it is! You need to tell me right now! She isn't here is she? Your crush?"
"No, she's not in here," I reply blushing softly
"Oh my god!" Mina squeals shaking my shoulders, "Who is it? Is it Uraraka! Please tell me it's Uraraka!"

Slowly, I nod, a blush crawling up my face as the other girls begin to squeal, Jirou sending me a small smile as the other girls begin to hug each other jumping around. I send a look toward the boys who smile at me nodding.

"I don't understand, why are they so happy?" I ask looking at the boys
"Because-" Mina begins but Kacchan cuts her off
"I'm tired of this shit," he yells, "Round face is into you!"
"Hey! I wanted to tell him!" Mina whines pushing Bakugo playfully
"You snooze, you lose, Pinky," Kacchan says pushing her away making her pout

A blush plays across my cheeks. Uraraka likes me back. A warm, fuzzy feeling dances around my insides, as I look down at my lap smiling softly.

This is great!...