Next morning...

Mew wakes up gulf and went to take bath ...he comes out and gulf is still sleeping...

Mew: Baby get up fast ...Mew Went to the kitchen to make breakfast....gulf gets up take bath and wear Mew's clothe...he saw Mew brought breakfast in the room ....

Gulf: you should have asked me to help you..why did you do it alone...

Mew: It's okay Gulf ...we will get a lot of opportunities to wake up together....and to prepare breakfast for others....

Gulf: Hmm ....they both eat and planned to go out....Mew took gulf directly to the mall...gulf bought some clothes and changed as Mew's clothes are too loose for gulf...

Then they did the shopping ....

Gulf: Mew I am tired let's go and drink ...mew agreed and they went...

They both entered an extremely dark bar....and there is a separate sitting arrangement for guests which is covered by fancy curtains...it's like a room for everyone...apart from ambiance food and drinks are also perfect....

Gulf: Mew it's really nice ...I like the interior....and the music is also good here...

Mew: Yes it's unique ...

They ordered food and Drinks...gulf and Mew have shots...Mew drink less as he has to drive...but he let gulf drink...

Mew: while coming I saw the seat next to us...a girl was kissing his partner...I also wanna kiss ...it's so exciting kissing in public ...and no one can see you clearly...

Gulf: Sure Mew you can kiss I don't have any issue....

Mew: Really gulf...

Gulf: Yes baby ...but please ask that girl too..whether she is ready to kiss you or not...

Mew: You ....wait let me teach you some lessons...he sits close to Gulf and kissed him ...

Gulf: Teach me more Sir....I want to learn more...

Mew: You are drunk Gulfie....

Mew turned and he looks Sam is standing just in front of their seat and talking to the waiter...

Mew: Hey buddy what are you doing here alone??

Sam: looked to mew and then gulf wao...Aah nothing Mew sir ...I came here with a friend but he has to leave early ...so I decided to drink alone...but I am not getting seats....

Mew: Oh then come and sit with us..but we are here for a few drinks...

Sam: Oh thank you sir....hello Gulf how are you...are you still upset with me...

Gulf: No sir not at all...he gave a breathtaking smile ....

Sam: oho you are quite drunk Gulf.... Do you wanna drink more ....

Gulf yup bit more....

They all drink more....and gulf put his head on Mew's shoulder...I am done, baby....I want to rest...

Mew: Okay ...let Sam finish his last few shorts then we will go ...Mew and Sam talking about college and other stuff...

Mew phone rings ...he saw his mom is calling...he asked Sam to take care of gulf as he has to take this call...he went outside due to music is bit loud and he couldn't hear anything....

Sam came to gulf and his eyes at the door...he can see how Gulf is wasted and not in his senses and mew is also not around....

Sam: Oohhhh Gulf...baby he grabs gulf's face you know I want to do so much with you.... but not like this....I want to hear you screaming my name and moaning hard ....he put gulf down on the seat and he gets on top of him...ahh gulf very soon I will throw you at my bed....remove your clothes tied you to my bed and fuck you....I want to fuck you with every angle baby.... at least for 3 days....I won't let you wear your clothes....I won't untie you...I won't let you get down from bed....till I fuck you like an animal....I will bite you everywhere....aahh gulf ..he took unconscious gulf's hand open his pant pull out his dick and made gulf hold his dick and forcefully make gulf masturbate..ahhh gulf aaahhh yaaaa.....he is looking at the door when Mew came in...

He immediately removed gulf's hand put in his pant and stayed far from gulf...

Mew: sorry my mom called....what happened to gulf ....why he is sleeping...

Sam: he passed out...

Mew: Oh baby..he asked the waiter for a cheque and left with gulf...

Sam: saw a boy he called him ...he gave him money for one hour ....and took him to the washroom...this money is more than enough for one night still I want you for an hour ....so do as I say and don't dare to stop me...your name is gulf ...now gulf be a good boy and come to me....

In the next minute boy is screaming with pain..ah be gentle .....please aah.....Sam was thrusting rough Aaahh gulf ...yes...scream baby .....in one hour he made that boy scream his lungs out...he bit him everywhere.....after cumming for several times...he wears his clothes and put all condoms in the dustbin...while going out he said did you enjoy my Gulfie....

Boy: wear his clothes and looked at him with disgusted face .....you are an asshole....what you paid is nothing in comparison to what you did to me...you are a swine....

Sam smiled and go out...ah Gulf this is nothing ...he was nothing in comparison to you....I want you ..and let me tell you...I am better than what I just did ....this was just a trailer of our movie....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: Mew I am not feeling good about last night is something happen...he holds Mew tightly I am scared I don't know why...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You