author note

Hey guys,

I know it has been a long time since this story has been updated but as some of you might know I am having a major writer's block and I also have been diagnosed with social anxiety so I have also been focussing on that. 

I do have a few ideas but not enough to see where this story is heading and I am sorry about that, however, I have been playing with an idea for a new Malec story and wanted to tell you a bit about what it would be about and wanted to ask if you guys if you wanted me to start writing it

It will be set in the shadow world just as it is in the tv show but Magnus will be the leader of a gang/maffia which is made up of his most loyal downworlders, the shadowhunters know about this but have never tried to move against them because they are just too powerful.  When Alec and his team (not including Jace, Clary and Izzy) follow a demon into pandemonium Magnus spots him, and let's just say Alec doesn't return to the institute (neither does the rest of his team.)

I do want to point out that the Magnus in this story will be dark so don't expect him to just be nice and kind in a few chapters ( I'm not sure he ever will be.) I wanted to point this out because I have seen a lot of comments complaining about it on this story and am kinda tired of it. so I repeat don't expect the same Magnus from the books or show.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this story or not, I thought maybe you guys would like it since I am not sure where to go with Captive angel. I also do have a story called 'the royal avatar' it's a Zukka/avatar Zuko story so if you are interested feel free to check it out.

I want to thank you all for the love this story is getting and I'm sorry this isn't a new chapter.