Chapter 5 ~ Immortal

Izzy's P.O.V

Jace, Clary and I are ready to leave for Pandemonium, I really hope Alec is there. we start walking towards the exit of the institute when I hear my mother behind us. "Where do you three think you're going?" she asked with authority in her voice, we turned to face her and are met with an iron stare. "We're going on a hunt mom, the streets are roaming with demons." I explained, hoping she wouldn't pick up on the lie. "Alright, but you better not get into trouble with downworlders. We just made an end to the war, we don't want to start another one." She replied and turned on her heels and left.

"I can't believe she doesn't even acknowledge what they did to make an end to the war." Clary said as we continued walking to the exit, Jace and I nod in agreement. "I really need to see Alec today, it's torture not feeling him through our bond. I need to see he's alright and make sure he isn't hurt." Jace said whit a desperate voice when we are outside the institute. "We'll find him, Jace, Don't worry.." Clary said, clearly trying to comfort him. We start walking towards Pandemonian with the tension clear in the air, I really hope we can get Alec back tonight. 

"There it is." I say when I spot Pandemonium across the street after a 20-minute walk, I look at my watch and see it's 10 P.M. we walk towards the entrance and glamour ourselves so we could sneak past the bouncer. We are greeted by loud music bouncing off the walls and a very crowded  Pandemonium, great how are we ever gonna find Magnus or Alec in here? "So what's our plan?" Clary asked while she takes in the crowded room. "We split up, I take the bar, Izzy, you take the dancefloor and, Clary, you try to get into the V.I.P lounge." Jace explained and we all nod in agreement. I start making my way to the dance floor, while Jace and Clary walk off to their areas. I start dancing a bit so I don't look suspicious, slowly making my way across the crowded dance floor. I accidentally bump into someone and when he turns around I recognize him as the younger vampire who was there when the peace treaty was signed, I hope he doesn't recognize me. "Ow, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I say, trying to play it cool.

"No problem, I'm Simon." He said with a kind voice, well I guess he doesn't recognize me. "I'm Isabelle." I reply, don't show him you're up to something. "Well Isabelle, care to dance?" Simon asked with a sweet smile, this way I won't get so much attention. "Sure." I say and take his hand, and he leads me further into the crowd. We start dancing together and I slowly get lost in the music, focus Izzy, you're looking for Alec, you're not here to have fun. I look around the dancefloor and see nothing suspicious, this is pointless, they aren't on the dance floor. "Isabelle, would you like to get a drink with me at the bar?" Simon asked me after dancing for 30 minutes, that's great, Jace is at the bar, maybe he found something. "That sounds great." I reply and let him lead me off the dancefloor. "Simon, the bar is on the other side of the dancefloor." I say as I notice him pulling me towards some stairs and I see the bar on the other side of the room.

"I'm sorry, Isabelle." Simon says and before I can react he grabs my arms and runs with vampire speed down the stairs, the next thing I notice is I'm In some fancy room with chains hanging from the wall and Simon locks my arms in them. "What are you doing?" I yell as I try to walk towards him but I get pulled back by the chains. "I'm sorry, just following orders." Simon replies and he strips me of my weapons and my stele. Simon walks out of the room with my weapons and locks the door behind him. "Well, at least we're all together." I hear a familiar voice say and when I turn my head I see Jace and Clary in the same position as I, I didn't even notice their presence before. "How did you get here?" I asked them. "The bartender, a werewolf named Maia." Jace replied with a sigh. "A warlock  named Ragnor." Clary says.

Alec's P.O.V

Magnus takes the blindfold off when we arrive in Pandemonium, I look around and see the place is crowded. "Come on Alexander, we're going to the V.I.P area." Magnus says and grabs my arm, pulling me with him towards what I guess is the V.I.P area. We stop in front of a half round couch, Magnus forces me to sit on the couch and sits down beside me. "Would you like a drink, Alexander?" Magnus asks but before I can answer he snaps his fingers and a cocktail appears in my hand and also one in his hand.