Chapter 4 ~ Good boy

Jace's P.O.V

"Jace, we got something." Izzy said when she and Clary entered the room, ever since the whole peace treaty thing we have been looking for a way to get Alec back. "What is it?" I ask as I walk towards them, I see the hope in their eyes. "Well I talked to a seelie named Meliorn and he told me that Magnus Bane is going to be at Pandemonium tomorrow night for some meetings, maybe he'll bring Alec along." Izzy said with excitement in her voice, I really hope Alec will be there.

"We'll go there tonight, even if Alec isn't there we may be able to talk to Magnus about it. Maybe we can find something he wants in return for Alec." I reply as I look at the time, it's 4 P.M. "We need to get out of the institute without anyone knowing where we're going." Clary said, making a good point. "We'll tell them we're on a hunt, I've heard there are a couple of demons roaming around Pandemonium." Izzy replied as she walked towards the back of the room where the weapons are on display, grabbing her seraph blade. "that's a great idea Izzy, that way we'll be able to explain why we're inside if we get caught." Clary said as she did the same as Izzy and grabbed her own seraph blade.

Magnus' P.O.V

Alexander has been here for almost a week now and he has barely had any sleep, I took off the bondage mittens after 2 days and hoped he would be able to sleep after that but he isn't. I'm walking towards his room with a tray of food in my hands, tonight I have to be at my club, Pandemonium, and I'm thinking about bringing him along. "Good morning Alexander." I say as I enter his room, I see him sitting on his bed with his back against the headboard and his sketchpad laying in his lap. He looks up at me with an empty look in his eyed and gives me a small nod, he lays his sketchpad on the bedside table. 

I walked over and handed him the tray of food, he looks at it and I sit beside him on the bed. "I have to go out tonight and I was thinking about bringing you along, do you think you can behave for me if I bring you?" I ask him when he starts eating the pancakes on the tray, his eyes never leaving mine. "You really expect me to promise you that?" He replied after he took a sip of his orange juice, his eyes challenging me. The fact he reacts like this just makes me feel a bit angry, I offer him to come out with me and this is how he reacts.

"I thought that giving you a choice would make you more comfortable with it but if this is how you're gonna react I'm not offering any more, you're coming to pandemonium with me tonight. it's up to you whether you're tied up or not, it depends on how you behave the rest of the day." I say with a bit of anger coming through my voice, never taking my eyes off him. "when I come back with your dinner I'll expect you've taken a bath and that you shaved every single part of your body nice and smooth, except for your hair." I commanded and his eyes grew big at this, I see he wants to complain about this but I cut him off. "If those things aren't done when I come back I'll do it for you myself." I say as I grab the empty tray from his lap, I walk out the door without giving him the option to argue with me.

Alec's P.O.V

I can't believe him, does he really expect me to obey all his wishes and to be grateful when he gives me a choice? I can't believe he's acting as if nothing happened on my second day here, I've been in those bondage mittens for 2 days and my fingers still hurt because of it. I heard the doors lock after he left the room, I don't know why he even does that, I can't reach the door with this stupid chain on my ankle. I grab my sketchpad and look at the drawing I was working on, it's a drawing of my brother max, I miss my siblings so much. 

I look around the room and my eyes land on the clock, it's almost 11 A.M. this is going to be a long and boring day, just like the other days I've been here. I get up of the bed and make my way to the bathroom, might as well get started and take a bath. I open the tab and make sure the water is the right temperature and let the bath fill. I looked around the room and spotted a razor laying next to the sink, I grab the razor and lay it down on the side of the tub. I rather shave myself than have him shaving me, I sigh and start undressing. 

I have a while until Magnus returns, I might as well take my time and relax. I walk back into the bedroom and walk to the bookcase on the right side of the room, I start looking for a good book to read and I settle on the maze runner. I grabbed the book and walked back to the bathroom and close the door as best as I can, it can't close completely because of the chain on my ankle. the tub is filled so I close the tab and I get in, I lay down and start reading the book.

When I'm halfway through the book I noticed the water is turning cold, I lay my book to the side and open up the tap to let new warm water in the tub. It's probably time to get out of the bath anyway, I grab the razor and start shaving my legs. When I'm done shaving I wash my body and my hair, I let the water out of the tub and grab a towel and dry myself off. when I have the same clothes on as I did before, I walk over to the sink and brush my teeth, I look at myself in the mirror and see the dark rings under my eyes, I really need more sleep.

I sit down back on my bed and continue my drawing of Izzy, no longer paying attention to the time. "I hope you've done what I asked you to do Alexander." I hear Magnus say as he enters the room, I look up at him and see he's carrying a tray of food over to me. I put my sketchpad to the side and allow him to set the tray down in my lap, I look at it and see it's sushi. "I thought you would like sushi, considering it's your favorite." He informs me as he sits down beside me, he snapped his finger and another tray with sushi appeared in his lap.

"I haven't had dinner yet so I thought we could have dinner together, I hope you don't mind." he says and starts eating, I really don't get him sometimes he is this evil and angry prince of Hell and other times he is almost nice and good to spent time with. "It's kind of nice to have someone to eat dinner with." I say quietly and dig into my food. This sushi is amazing, knowing Magnus it's from Japan. 

"Alright I'm going to pick out your outfit for tonight, I want you to look good for me." Magnus says as he sets his empty tray to the side, he walks towards my walk-in closet and disappears in it. I continue eating and when I'm done I put my tray next to the other tray, I started playing with the hem of my shirt, not really sure what to do. Magnus comes walking back out of the closet with his hands full of clothes and he dumps them on the bed, I look at them and see black leather pants, a tight dark green shirt, black leather fingerless gloves, and black combat boots.

"Can you change into this for me Alexander?" Magnus asks and I nod but then I look at the chain on my ankle. "Ow right, it's hard to put on a new pair of pants while that's on you, right?" Magnus said and he gets out a key, he unlocks the padlock and the cuff falls on the floor. "Now grab a pair of clean underwear and get dressed in the bathroom, while I pick out some accessories for you." Magnus commands and I nod, grabbing everything and closing the door of the bathroom behind me. 

I take off my dirty clothes and put on my clean clothes, I really don't like the leather pants they show of everything and so does the shirt. I put on the combat boots last and walk back into the bedroom, I sit down on the bed again and see Magnus is busy picking out accessories on the dressing table. "Here, put these on." Magnus says as he hands me five rings and a leather bracelet, I put the rings on my left middle finger, my left index finger, my right ring finger, my right middle finger and my right thumb, which isn't as easy to get over the fingerless gloves.

When I'm done putting on the rings and bracelet Magnus walks towards me and pulls the metal necklace out from under my shirt, so it's on display for everyone. "That's better, now the only thing left is for you to comb your hair." He says as he hands me a brush, I take it and walk over to the mirror so I can comb my hair. "I have to brush my teeth." I say as I hand him back the brush and walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

when I walk back into the bedroom I see Magnus staring at me, I look at him and meet his eyes. "You've done well obeying me Alexander, I hope you'll behave the rest of the night. I don't want to have to punish you when we're at Pandemonium." Magnus tells me and I nod in reply, he holds out his hand for me and I take it carefully as we are about to walk out of the room. "you know you have to wear a blindfold when you exit this room, Alexander." Magnus says and hands me a black blindfold, I sigh and put the blindfold on. 

I feel his hand grab mine again and he walks me out of the room, he makes sure to guide me on where we're going. "Careful, we're going down the stairs now, Alexander." Magnus says and we walk down the stairs with caution. "I'm going to open up a portal to Pandemonium now, when we get there your allowed to take off the blindfold." Magnus explains and I nod to let him know I understand, I hear the sound of the portal opening and then I feel Magnus pulling me through.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and the chapter, I normally don't do filler chapters like this but it works better for this story. next chapter will be normal again.