Chapter 3 ~ Submit

Magnus' P.O.V

I take off Alec's blindfold when we enter Dot's workplace, he looks around the room with questioning eyes. "Where are we?" he asked with a soft voice, probably because he's tired. I don't think he's had much sleep, chained up the way he was. "This is Dot's workplace, she's going to take your measurements for your new wardrobe." I explain and something changed in his eyes, he looks angrier than he did before. "Why? I don't think I need new clothes if you're gonna chain me up like that for the rest of my life." He said with a hint of anger in his voice, that's good he knows not to yell at the prince of Hell. "Don't worry Alexander, I have a new room set up for you. I'll bring you there when Dot is done with you, you won't have to go back to the dungeon." I say as I walk towards him, stopping right in front of him and in his eyes I see he's grateful for this.

"Raphael will be here soon, I have to go to the institute to pick up your stele, and we can't leave you unguarded now, can we?" I said to Alexander, as I looked at him. "Magnus, can you please pick up my sketchpad and my pencils from my room in the institute?  Please, it's the only thing I'll ask for." He begged me, how can I say no to that? I didn't know he can draw. I heard a knock on the door and Dot let Raphael in. "Well, I'll be back soon. I'll see what I can do for you, Alexander." I said as I created a portal, I looked back at Alec and winked at him. I walked through the portal and arrive at the institute, a couple of Nephilim looked at me with surprised faces and I see one furious looking Jace Herondale.

Said Herondale comes storming towards me with an angry Isabelle Lightwood and Clary Fairchild behind him. "WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS ALEC?" He screamed at me as he tried to attack me, but he walks into an invisible forcefield. "That's none of your concern Jonathan, now be a good boy and go fetch me Alexanders stele and his bow and arrows." I replied with annoyance clear in my voice, as I look him in the eyes. "How dare you come in here and demand his belongings?" Isabelle asked, sadness showing in her eyes. "Because I can, also those runes can come in handy when I'm with him, imagine the fun we can have with a flexibility rune." I replied with an evil smirk, mocking them. "Don't you even dare." Jace snarled at me. I see Robert Lightwood approaching me, he pushed his kids aside and stands in front of me. "Mr. Bane, what can I do for you?" He asked, showing me the respect I deserve. "I'm here to collect Alexander's stele and weapons. Also, something from his room it would be nice if someone could take me there." I reply, faking my friendliness. "Of course, Mr. Bane. Jace and Izzy, you'll get Alec's weapons and stele. Clary, you'll take Mr. Bane to Alec's room." Robert commanded and he walked away, an angry Jace an Isabelle following him. "Show me the way, biscuit." I said as I smiled at clary. "Follow me." She replied and started walking towards Alexander's room, and I followed.

Clary opened a door and it revealed a plain looking bedroom, just like I imagined. My Alexander never even tried to make it feel more welcome, I'll just have to decorate his room in my mansion myself. "What are you looking for?" Clary asked as we walked inside the room, I looked around and walked over to his desk. "Alexander asked me if I could bring his sketchpad." I reply as I started searching his desk, I hear a quiet laugh from clary. "What's so funny about that, biscuit?" I ask her, while I keep going through the desk drawers. "Alec doesn't draw." She replied, just as she said that I opened a drawer that held pencils and a sketchpad. "looks like you're wrong." I replied as I hold up his sketchpad. "No way." she said as she took the sketchpad from my hand and opened it, revealing the most beautiful drawings I've ever seen. It started with some simple ones from flowers but it soon changed to drawings from his family. I closed the sketchpad and pulled hit out of her hands, I also gathered the pencils. I looked around the room and spotted a phone on the bed with the charger plugged in, I walked over and put the phone in my pocket and took the charger in my hand.

 I looked around the room and spotted a phone on the bed with the charger plugged in, I walked over and put the phone in my pocket and took the charger in my hand