Chapter 3 George

Cat mewed at George's feet, indicating he wanted to be held. "Awwwwww. You're so cute when your needy," George cooed picking Cat up. 

 George exited out of Twitch and began to shut down his PC. Cat began to play with his headphone cord so he set his headphones aside. Ugh I am so bored should I go make something to eat or maybe call Clay. 

"What do you think Cat? Hmmmmm," George said rubbing the small cat's back. "Mew," Cat said softly. "Ok, we will call Clay I guess," George decided.

 George pulled out his phone and found Clay's contact. *Ringing Dreamie <3* Please pick up. Please pick up Clay. Hey Georgie," Dream said softly. "Dream, can you talk to me now, or do you just want to talk about work like we were planning too," George said softly. 

 Cat began to hop off his lap and tried to get onto George's bed. So George climbed into his bed and began to snuggle with Cat. Why did Clay still have that piece of stick tac over the camera? Clay is my best friend and all I want is to see his face. While George waited for Dream to respond he messed around with Cat. "So George your birthday is coming up and I was wondering..." Clay started. "Yeah Clay..." George said inquisitively. George wondered what Clay was so nervous about they had FaceTimed so many times.

 George fidgeted nervously as he heard Clay's heavy breathing on the other side. "Ummm how would you feel about ummm," he said nervously. George was starting to get really nervous; he sounded like he did early when they were streaming. "Clay it's ok you can tell me just take a deep breath," George said quietly. George just wanted Clay to be okay and not to freak out again. So George tried to look as calm as possible when Clay began to talk again. "George your birthday is coming up and I was wondering... If you want to come to visit me in Florida. I could buy you a plane ticket and you could stay in the hotel down the street," Clay said quickly. 

____________________________________________________________

George felt his face turn beet red and he felt his heart speed up. Why am I so nervous? I need to calm down. This is not a big deal, he is just asking me to visit him. Yeah nothing is weird about this at all. George fidgeted nervously and Cat mewed loudly because George had accidentally pet them too hard. Sorry George mouthed to Cat. "I would LOVE to come to visit you. Clay I-I can't believe it," George responded happily. Oh my gosh I am going to meet my best friend in a week! "Ok, I bought the plane ticket!" Clay exclaimed. George could feel himself smiling so hard his mouth hurt. George was so excited to meet Clay for the first time but Cat interrupted with an annoyed meow. ""Hehehheheeh I am so excited! Oh Clay I have to go Cat wants food," George laughed while Cat looked at him angrily. "Bye George. I love you," Clay said. "Bye Clay," George said, waving goodbye. "Geeeorrge say I love you back," Clay whined. "Bye Clay," George said while pressing the red hang up button. "Seriously Cat right when we were talking," George said rolling his eyes at the small gray kitten.