Chapter 19: Dream

Dream felt rage boil in his stomach but at the same time he felt sad. What is happening? Why is this happening? "I need to leave," Dream said standing up and running to his old room. I fucked up I should have just told him earlier. Now Drista revealed who I am to him instead of me. 

Dream could feel the tear welling up in his eyes as he curled up in his bed. I can't. What if he hates me? What if he never talks to me again? How could I ever live with myself if he hated me? Dream looked around his room and remembered all the memories he had from this room. This was where Dream realized he was trans and where he came out to his mom. This was also where he had cried himself to sleep because his best friend called him a tranny. 

Where he saved up for his first T-Shot. Dream was haunted by his past everyday but not being able to choose when he came out to George was somehow the most painful thing that had ever happened to him.

Dream lied in his bed and cried for what seemed like hours until he heard a light knock.

 "Dreamie," George whispered with cracks in his voice, "I know you probably don't want to talk to me but I still love you. I just want to hug you if you are comfortable with that. Please open the door. I really want to let you come out to me the way you want to." Dream stifled his cries and slowly walked to the door. Dream twisted the handle and felt George hug him tightly. All I want to ask is if he hates me. What if he never looks at me the same? 

"George," Dream whispered into George's hair. "Dream," George said softly into Dream's binded chest, "I love you." Dream started crying again he just couldn't help himself. Usually I avoid crying because it makes me feel weak and femme but who cares I am with George. George who says he loves me no matter how I was born. George who is here hugging me and comforting me. George who I love with all my heart.