Chapter 8: George

"Hey," Dream said, "I just carried you in so you could sleep. I hope that's ok." George hadn't even considered how he had gotten in the house. "Yeah, thank you I really need more sleep," George replied, rubbing his hair down. There was a moment of awkward silence before Dream spoke up. "I hope you like pasta. It's like one of the only things I know how to make so," Dream said trailing off at the end. George laughed a little "Pasta is great thanks for making dinner. You will have to teach me sometime because I don't know how to make anything," he finished. George walked over the kitchen counter and sat at one of the seats. Not knowing what to do he took out his phone and started going through Twitter. There were at least a couple tweets about people seeing him at the airport but for the most part no one really knew where he was. Good. That would have been bad for Dream. Next time I should wear a hoodie or something. If there is a next time. I have been so nervous and weird the whole time.

"Dinner is served," Dream said with a bow. George's stomach growled; it had been almost 11 hours since he had eaten. "I have parmesan cheese and meat sauce if you don't want plain pasta," Dream said. George watched as Dream put some meat sauce on his pasta and sat down next to him. "You are supposed to eat it you know not just stare at it," Dream laughed. George rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously, "Yeah, I know it's just been so long since I have eaten with someone else. After my mom kicked me out I guess." Dream looked sad for a minute and said, "George I'm sorry but you are here now and she is 5,000 miles away. I promise you won't have to eat alone ok." George nodded and sighed. Yeah Dream would never kick me out like she did. Why would I even think that. George picked up his plate and sprinkled some cheese on his pasta. "Ok now you have to tell me what you think," Dream said. George looked at Dream and then ate some of the pasta. "Woah this is like so good Dreamie," George said happily, "I didn't know you cooked." Dream laughed, "I don't. I took the time tonight so I could cook something edible for you. I usually just head over to my mom's place or make a grilled cheese or something that takes less time."

*A few minutes later* George finished the incredible food that Dream made and feeling full and satisfied began to make it out to his Jeep. "So the hotel is about 30 minutes away. So if you need anything just feel free to call," Dream said while he backed out of the driveway. The world outside the car was black so there wasn't much to look at. The drive went by slowly but eventually they came up to the Embassy Suites. "Ok, I have to get home," Dream said, dropping George's bag off at the hotel room. George really wanted a hug. "Come here Georgie," Dream said, pulling George into a hug. George snuggled into Dream hoping Dream would just keep hugging him. "Georgie I have to go now. I actually need sleep and Patches still needs food," Dream said, pulling away.

As Dream walked down to the elevator George began to settle into his room. When George finally unpacked he laid down in his bed. It's not as comfortable as Dream's. I wish I could stay with him. Staying in this hotel makes me a little uncomfortable. George clicked on the TV and turned to the local news. *This is Weather Channel 7 Hurricane Schlatt is bound to make landfall tomorrow. Currently Schlatt is predicted to not cause much damage so we recommend every be vigilant.* George turned off the TV and turned off his bedside lamp. The hurricane looks fine and I get to spend the whole day tomorrow with Dream. There is no reason to worry at all, I just need to sleep...