Chapter 12: George

Hey, guys thank you so much for over 900 reads! I didn't want to make George super weak so in future chapters, he will help Dream more but for this chapter enjoy scared Gogy :)

When they finished eating they just sat there. "Georgie you weren't kidding about the sushi, this is good," Dream said, "We should actually go out to eat this next time. I mean if you want to." George nodded his head blushing, "I would like that Dreamie." I feel like I should say something but what do I even say? "Hey," George started, "Do you want to go watch TV again or maybe play Minecraft? I saw your console on the table." George looked at Dream who was already walking over to the couch. "Yay. Just to warn you I have only played PS4 Minecraft once so you will have to help me," George said happily. "Of course Georgie. It isn't too hard so you should pick it up pretty fast," Dream said, putting the disk in.

*BOOM* "Ahhhhh," George screamed, jumping into Dream. George was gripping Dream's arm and shaking violently. "George. George it's going to be okay I am right here. I've got you ok," Dream said softly. George's breathing slowed down a little but he was still on edge. Dream wrapped his arms around George and George nestled into his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so scared it's just noise," George said into Dream's sweatshirt. Dream stroked George's hair, "It's ok. I get it. I am scared of things too." George looked up at Dream, "You are scared of things? Like what?" Dream considered for a moment and then replied, "I have been scared of heights almost my whole life. Whenever I get up high I get really nervous and can't breathe easily." Oh my gosh, the invincible Dream is scared of heights. He is a human.

Dream looked down at George, "We don't have to play tonight if you just want to go to bed." George felt bad that his fear of thunder was why they couldn't play but he really didn't want to stay up. I guess I am feeling kind of tired sleeping would be nice. "Yeah, can I just go to bed," George said quietly. "Sure Georgie I will clean up the food and get you some clothes," Dream sighed. George sat on the couch and watched Dream throw away the sushi. I am just annoying him. I am so messed up and he's just so perfect.

*3 minutes later* "Ok so I found a hoodie but I honestly don't think you would fit into my shorts," Dream said giving George a stack of clothes, "You can use my bathroom to change if you want." George nodded and headed into Dream's room. Woah, all his clothes are huge. I am so short compared to him. George put on the sweatshirt and it almost reached his knees. Honestly, I could just wear this and leave my pants on. Would that be weird? No, I am going to do it. George wanted to wash his hands after eating the sushi but he couldn't find any soap. He opened up the top drawer and found a collection of needles in there. "What the hell," George said a little too loudly. He closed the drawer and decided maybe washing his hands in the kitchen sink was a better plan.

George folded up his shirt and left Dream's shorts on his bed. George slowly opened the door to see Dream pacing back and forth on the phone. "Yes. Mom, he's from the UK. No Mom he isn't my boyfriend he's just my best friend. No, he doesn't have any dietary restrictions. No," Dream said, obviously a little annoyed. George waved at Dream and Dream gave a slight smile. "Of course Mom. I love you too. Ok goodnight," Dream said and hung up. "Thanks for letting me use your bathroom," George said, "Do we need to make the guest bed still?" Dream nodded and went to his room to grab some sheets. "Let's go make the bed. You are going to need some sleep. Family dinner is going to be a little hectic," Dream said grabbing George's hand. George blushed and followed Dream into the guest room. Dream did almost all the work while George got pillows.

"Ok if you need anything just come wake me up," Dream said. "Ok Dreamie. Goodnight," George said collapsing on the bed. "I love you, Georgie. Goodnight," Dream said closing the door. I know he wants me to say it back but I just don't think I can. George tried to get comfortable in his bed but all he could hear was the rain and deafening booms of thunder outside. He sat in his bed shaking on the verge of tears. Why does there have to be thunder? Dream said I could wake him up if I need anything. Should I go wake him? I don't know if I will get any sleep at this rate. George climbed out of his bed and opened the door to his room. The hallway was dark but at least Dream's room wasn't far.

George padded down the hallway until he reached Dream's door. Should I knock or just go in? Why am I so nervous? He said I could wake him up so this is fine right? George decided to knock, "Dream," he said voice cracking. He heard a loud noise and then the door opened. "Georgie?" Dream said. "Dream I can't sleep. The thunder is just so loud. I'm scared, Dream," George said, almost crying.

Dream pulled George into him and hugged him tightly. "It's okay George. I am right here. You can stay in my room tonight ok?" Dream said softly patting George's hair. George nodded into Dream's shoulder and Dream took his hand. George lied down on Dream's bed and Dream sat on the edge. "Do you want me to wait until you fall asleep," Dream asked softly. "Would you," George asked. "Of course Georgie. I just want you to feel safe," Dream replied lying down next to George. Fuck he was so close. Why did I agree to this?

George began to feel himself fall asleep so he looked beside him and saw Dream was already fast asleep. He was freezing because for some inhumane reason Dream didn't sleep with blankets. Dream looks so warm. Moving a little closer wouldn't hurt right. George's tired brain made George move so close to Dream that he could feel Dream's breath on his neck. George snuggled into Dream and fell fast asleep. Well so much for moving a little closer.