Chapter 7: George

The flight was long but it was all worth it to see Dream. George walked out of the terminal and into baggage claim he needed to grab his bag before he tried to find Dream. He quickly grabbed his suitcase and just as he did a tall shadow loomed over him. "What Sapnap nickname is the best?" the shadow asked. Oh my gosh it's him it's my best friend. George turned around and wrapped his arms around Dream's body. He felt his face turn red but he didn't care he finally was with his best friend. "Hey Georgie," Clay whispered, and George felt Clay tighten the hug. George snuggled in closer hoping this moment would last forever. "Clay?" George asked, not even looking up. He totally forgot to even verify it was actually Dream. "Yeah it's me. I am so happy you're here," Clay said.

George moved away from Dream so he could finally see his face. Shit. He was so pretty. Sapnap said he was handsome, but this was like no boy I have ever seen. Even though I can't see green it's like I could almost tell the exact shade of green. It was like a darker shade of green almost like what the forests look like that are outside the city. His hair was straw colored, maybe I didn't know. I couldn't really see it because I am colorblind. His hair fell right above his eyes and he was insanely tall. I only went up to about his shoulder. Oh shit I was staring for way too long. George's face began to turn a light pink as he turned away from Dream. "You're so pretty..." George muttered under his breath. George turned bright red realizing he said that out loud. I am so screwed why did I say that? What is wrong with you George. "Why are you blushing Georgie," Clay asked. George had to come up with an excuse but his nerves got the best of him. "U-ummm there's no um yes reason," he stuttered out. Woah that was a horrible response. "Awwwwww nervous Gogy," Clay said ruffling George's hair lightly. George tried to look pouty while he fixed his hair " Let's go." Clay took George's hand and led him to his car.

The red Jeep was parked relatively close to the baggage claim so George didn't have to walk far after the long flight. Dream got George's bags and definitely said something but George was too distracted by Dream to actually focus. George walked around to the left side of the car so he wouldn't make it more awkward while Dream loaded his bags. George opened the door and saw the steering wheel. He felt the rush of embarrassment as he realized he wasn't in the UK anymore. Dream called out between laughs, "George, this isn't the UK." Ugh I am so embarrassed. Dream probably thinks I am some sort of idiot. George walked over the right side of the car in shame. The whole way over there he could hear was Dream wheezing. George had to admit it was adorable as per usual but he was more embarrassed than anything. "Stop," George said playfully shoving him, "It's my first time in America." Clay just kept wheezing harder and harder until George thought he might pass out. "Stopppppp," George whined, laughing a little bit. George settled into his seat and began to get comfortable and Clay finished loading George's bag into the Jeep and hopped into the driver's seat. George hated calling Dream Clay. "Clay," George asked. "Yes George," Clay responded. "Can I just call you Dream while I am here," George asked nervously. Please say yes. Please say yes. Dream looked indecisive and he was taking a while to answer. "Of course George you can call me whatever you want," Clay said, turning on the ignition. Oh thank the lord. I was having a hard time not calling him Dream. "Ok Dreamie I just wanted to make sure," George said happily. Oh shit. I only call him that to Cat. "What." Clay said, "Did you just call me?" George was embarrassed but he thought Dream's reaction kind of funny. He needed to find a good answer and quick so he didn't seem so flustered. "Dreamie," George laughed, "Technically you said I could call you whatever I wanted so Dreamie it is." George watched as Dream rolled his eyes and announced they were leaving the airport.

The whole car ride George just couldn't stop staring at Dream. His eyes were just so pretty and his shoes matched them. Every so often George could see Dream slightly look over and he would turn away fast and pretend to look out the window. Eventually George could feel the sleep taking over he hadn't slept in so long and Dream's car was warm. He curled up against the window and fell into a peaceful sleep. *A couple hours later* Ugh. Where am I? George opened his eyes and saw a cat sleeping next to him. "Awwww. You must be Patches. I wish you could meet Cat but I have always wanted to meet you," George said softly rubbing the adorable cat beside him. Wait! Am I in Dream's bed? Why? Why am I in his bed? How could this be any more awkward. Woah it smells like him. Maybe I will stay here a while. No. No. I have to get up. George slowly got up and padded into the kitchen where Dream was cooking something. "Mmmmmm. Wow that smells so good," George sighed. Dang who knew Dream was a cook. George wondered what he was making so he meandered over to the stove.