Chapter 4 George

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         George picked up the kitten and carried them into the kitchen. George grabbed a small can of cat food from the shelf and poured it into the bowl. "MEWWWWW," Cat said angrily.

 "Oh my lord I am putting it on the ground just wait a minute," George said.

            OH MY GOD, I AM SEEING DREAM IN PERSON LIKE NEXT WEEK!!!!!  George was shaking from excitement words could not explain the feeling of joy knowing Clay wanted to see him.   George realized that he would need to tell his parents so he could cancel plans.   He left Cat in the kitchen to enjoy their food and went off to his bedroom to retrieve his phone. I really do not want to call Mum but it seems like the right thing to do. 

            George opened his phone and scrolled down to his Mom's contact. *dialing Mum* Please don't pick up. Please don't pick up. 

"Hello? George is that you," Mum said. 

"Hi Mum, so I am going to Florida for my birthday. Is that ok with you," George asked as politely as he could. 

        "Why are you going to Florida, George," Mum asked. Shit, what do I say? What do I say? "Ummmm... so you know my friend Clay? He invited me to Florida so I can come and stay with him for a couple of days. I know you don't like him but I would really like to go," George said. 

 Cat walked into the room and looked up at George sitting on the bed. Why is she taking so long to respond? Why is she not responding? 

"Mom?," George said nervously, "Can I go or not?" 

"Hmmmmmmm I don't think you should, but you are 24 you can make your own decisions, but going to America to see a stranger is not a good idea," Mum said, sounding annoyed.

 "Ok, I don't care if you don't think I should, I was already going to go anyway," George said with an eye roll. Why is she like this?  All she does is criticize my job and my friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     George hung up and laid back in bed. "Oh Cat," George sighed, "Only 4 more days until I see Clay. The only thing I am looking forward to now." Cat began to curl up next to George so he began to pet them slowly. George looked at his phone and saw his home screen again it was a photo collage of Dream and him.

          I might be able to have my lock screen and home screen be an actual photo of him in four days. He opened up Twitter and saw that Tommyinnit tweeted. The only thing the tweet said was "BIG MAN BIG MAN IS BACK!!!!!" Hahaha, classic Tommy well at least something is normal.

George continued to scroll around Twitter until he fell asleep snuggled up to Cat.