Chap 3 : Eyes And The Ring

Start from the beginning

"I knew it I shouldn't have told her about today, I should've known she would do this" and right on time the devil herself entered, smiling nervously at me.

she knew I wanted to beat the crap out of him to make him admit defeat.

"No.. No- now before you utter a word I wanna explain myself alright! I know that dipshit would play dirty so I threatened him, I didn't want you to get hurt again, especially after everything" her words made my eyes soften, she was just looking after me obviously worried but I had to show her I could handle it myself.

"Alright fine, but tell me before you do anything, the fight is about to start I'm just gonna fight a random person now" with a exasperated sigh I dropped my bag on the floor and put on my cap and a black mask to disguise myself.

Roni  gave me a wierd look then left cause she had to go see her fighter, she was a manager of some guys here.

Which took me by surprise when I first learned the information. Roni didn't want to disclose their names so I didn't ask her too.

" uhum luna you forgot the bad news, that is you will be fighting one of the champions here" Liam said clearing his throat.

"okay" I said not getting what was the big deal in that, cause I have fought alot of people through out my fighting years.

"I'm warning you that the guy has a super strength and fast reflexes but no as good as yours and he gets angry too easily so you can taunt him to get the upper hand" Liam said warning me, these are the perks of having a manager.

I nodded and told him to take care of my bike.

"DARK LUNA!!" Was announced, making me jump from my seat and the previous adrenaline started pumping through me.

I slammed the door open and walked towards the rink, some people were booing me, I guess not alot of people knew me because if it was London all the people would be betting on me. Not to brag but I'm the best fighter in london.

I've been street fighting for 2 and a half years now and even before that father taught me self defense moves.

So I just sent a smirk their way and stepped inside the rink, I looked up at my opponent, making me freeze momentarily cause standing infront of me was none other than sebestian from the badboy trio .

whom Roni introduced to me today so I guess this is where all the built came from. He was smirking at me, realising that I was in my disguise I gave him a evil smirk and shook his hand.

And the fight started.

He didn't even wait and started sending punches my way not that I was complaining, dodging every punch swiftly I kicked him in the knees but it didn't effect him much, I gotta say he knew what he was doing and was good at it too but I was better so I kicked him in the groin.

punching him in the throat making him choke a little. I ran towards him wrapping my legs around his neck and flipping him over hard.

Though it did effect him he was determined to beat me I could see it.

I felt a stinging pain on my jaw and stomach as his hands came in contact with my stomach. I grabbed his hand twisting it making him wince.

Sending a kick on his shin I roundhouse kicked him seeing the open opportunity.

Sébastien stood up spitting blood from his mouth before running towards me.

He's getting angry. Not a good sign for him.

He kicked my leg making me loose my balance for a second not before grabbing my leg and flipping me on the ground.

I grunted as anger coursed through my veins.

This bitch is gonna die today.

I moved back circling him a little before jabbing my left hand as he put his hands up to protect himself but it was a fake one as I jabbed him from the left hand.

Kicking him on the knees, I tied his hands at the back before slamming his face on my knees again again until no energy was left in him and he dropped unconscious on the ground.

No one uttered a word as I dropped Sébastiens body. I gazed around seeing everyones jaws on the ground.

Without waiting for the announcer to get over his shock as well as the audience from whom I heard gasps, I rolled my eyes annoyed and collected my money, giving half of it to Liam

I hugged him and turned to leave when I felt a heated gaze on the back of my head making me squirm again.

What is happening to me?

suddenly the room felt hot so I turned around to face the culprit when I saw familiar pair of bright green eyes watching me with a heatful gaze and pride? I don't know I couldn't really decipher the look I just shook my head and rose my eyebrows at him, but he just silently started taking step towards me.

But I don't know what happened.

Something in me told me to get out of there.

Glancing on last time at those eyes.

I nod my head towards Roni who in return gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled at her even though I was sure she's not gonna see it.

I exited that stinky place don't get me wrong I love to fight but that place smells like booze and shit.

Sébastien not gonna lie was a good opponent. His only mistakes were underestimating me and letting his anger take the better of him.

Securing my hood a little I was about to open my car when a hand clamped my mouth.

And my back was roughly shoved to a wall.

I looked up ready to beat the shit out of this prick.

The person standing infront of me wasn't who I was expecting.

Just by looking at the disgusting smirk he gave me I felt like throwing up.

All I saw was flashbacks, horrifying flashbacks.

I shivered in disgust.

I couldn't move, I was frozen.

Still frozen when he stabbed me in the abdomen.

That's who I was weak.

He ran off after taking the knife out.

And I collapsed.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry guys I wanted to add a cliffhanger somwhere! So who do you think this person is? she clearly knew who it was? ;) was it hunter?