79

The Li family probably didn't expect that Zhong Wang left so easily. They first froze for a moment before they reacted to see Gu Cunjing.

Li Huaigu and Gu Cunjing are the same generation. It is most appropriate for him to talk with Gu Cunjing. The other elders of the Li family are all good-looking. The King Zhong stepped on their faces to the ground today. They already had a lot of anger hidden in their hearts. After a few words with Gu Cunjing, they all returned to the house.

"Master Gu," Li Huaigu handed over to Gu Cunjing. "It's hot in the summer, why not have a cup of tea at the cold house?"

"Today under the order of His Majesty came out, now that the matter is over, it is time to return to the palace to return to life," Gu Cunjing returned with a salute, and then was full of embarrassment: "How could this be the case?"

Li Huaigu's mood when facing Gu Cunjing was complicated, because in the past, he had rarely dealt with Gu's family. Now when Gu Cunjing is dressed up, he looks energetic. He suddenly thought of it three years ago. After something happened on the racecourse, it seems that Gu Cunjing came to take Gu Rujiu away.

He used to wonder how Gu's family raised his daughter. The eldest daughter married Zhang family. Zhang family liked her as an eyeball. The second daughter married the emperor. Only spoil her.

In fact, not only the Gu family's two daughters, but also the Gu family's two sons are very popular with the women in Beijing. Gu Zhiyuan, a man whose wife has died, can also innumer countless women, not knowing what the Gu family is capable of.

The mood was more complicated, but Li Huaigu made a polite gesture in the face of Gu Cunjing, and then talked about what happened yesterday.

"My father originally planned to pay a courtesy visit to His Royal Highness today. How do you know that His character is so ..." Li Huaigu smiled wryly and glanced back at the darkened gate, as well as the lively crowd watching the crowd. Do n’t dare to provoke. But his father, as a court in the Yipin compound of the DPRK, was so insulted by the loyal king, it was really ... "

When he said this, his face was embarrassed, and then he looked up at Gu Cunjing, and he saw that the other party was still listening to him seriously. He said, "Since Master Gu has something important to do, I won't bother anymore."

Gu Cunjing nodded slightly and rode his horse back to salute Li Huaigu: "Li Gongzi, let's take a step first."

It seems that Li Huaigu didn't say anything. In fact, he should have said everything, but he didn't make it clear that the loyal king bullied his majesty's courtiers by despising his majesty's authority. The Li family was afraid of His Majesty's embarrassment, so they endured grievances and were opposed to Zhongwang.

The Lis put themselves in the position of perfection.

"The matter of your government and His Royal Highness will be settled in the original meeting of His Majesty, Li Gongzi, please be assured." Gu Cunjing is generally sensory to the Li family, otherwise he will not strongly oppose his sister's marriage to the Li family.

He glanced at the stone lions on both sides of Li's mansion. The two lions were covered with mottled ink spots. I am afraid they could not be cleaned.

"Farewell." Gu Cunjing pulled the reins, turned the horse's head and rushed towards the palace.

Back in the palace, Gu Cunjing passed He Ming's report, and then entered the Imperial Study, where did he know that not only the emperor was here, but also his own sister.

As soon as he was about to prepare for the salute, Jin Yang said, "My family, don't be so polite. My second uncle told me what happened to the King Zhong and the Li family?"