62

Gao Luoguo ’s disappearance of the prime minister led to fierce internal struggles. A small number of people believed that this was the case of Dafengguo, but this argument was suppressed as soon as it came out.

Can such words, which may cause international disputes, be said casually? They were without evidence and the prime minister disappeared again in Gaul. From the evidence left on the scene, this matter also pointed to the party that contradicted the prime minister. This black pot Dafeng country may not be willing to bear it.

Dafeng officials attached great importance to this matter, and even the border officers and soldiers also entered a state of high vigilance. If Gao Luo would dare to commit an offense, they would counterattack.

The situation in the border areas is tense, and the interior of the court is not much better. The cause of the incident stems from the fact that the Qingbei festival caused Wei Ting to sue the Qingbei defense generals to pass the enemy and sell the country.

Wei Ting was born as an upstart, and he was quite talented. After being recognized by Sima Hong, he recommended him in front of Emperor Xian. Later, because Princess Fei was very favored by Emperor Xian, he was reused by Wei Xing even with Xian Emperor, and he was promoted to Qingbei Festival Make.

Shortly after he was promoted, Emperor Xian died of serious illness with the support of the Sima family. He has been sitting peacefully in Qingbei as an envoy for the past five years. Did not intend to move him.

Zhao Jin is different from Wei Ting. Zhao Jin is a real aboriginal, but he is a rare general. With his military merit, he seals General Sanpin Anbei and guards Qingbei Prefecture.

The two were summoned by the emperor and did not dare to delay. As soon as the horse rushed to Beijing, Beijing had just entered the early summer.

"General Zhao, please," before entering the palace gate, Wei Ting turned to smile and made a gesture of invitation to Zhao Jin.

Zhao Jin's expression was angry and annoying. It was just at the feet of the emperor. He couldn't speak vulgarly. He just took off his saber and gave it to the guard of Zhuquemen. Then he didn't look at Wei Ting. Palace gate.

"Oh!" Wei Ting saw him like this, sneered, and followed.

The two walked one after the other. The **** who led the way kept bowing his head. He never said half a word to them, which made Zhao Jin unable to grasp the emperor's thoughts.

He is a General Sanbei Anbe. Since he was stationed in Qingbei Prefecture, he has rarely returned to Beijing, nor has he met the emperor alone. He has no connections in Beijing, so he doesn't know much about the emperor's temperament.

He was also very clear in his heart. Compared with Wei Ting, who had a Sima family behind him, he was afraid that he would be more fierce when he returned to Beijing this time. But even so, he had to make this clear before the emperor. Whether the emperor believed it or not, at least he asked for a clear conscience and hoped that it would not affect his family.

There is a rumor that the emperor is a benevolent prince. He also hopes that the emperor will be as benevolent as rumours at the moment, so that his family can save a life.

"General Anbei, Master, the Emperor Qiankun Palace is almost here," the **** who led the way stopped and finally spoke to the two, "I must offend the two adults first."

"It should be." Wei Ting knew in his heart that they were not the immediate ministers before the emperor. When they met his majesty, they must search in advance to avoid carrying sharp weapons on them.

Because they are both top-ranking officials, the two who searched the body were the Dragon Guards. After the search, the Dragon Guards apologized to the two with fists, and then stepped aside.