82

It has been almost a month since the last faint. Gu Rujiu forgot himself, but Jin Marting and the people around him were all careful, as if she were a fragile product. Jin Mart, who is almost a thousand-hundred-hundred-for-money, is usually regulated even when she eats.

"Don't care about me." Gu Rujiu shook her fan violently. She didn't want to quarrel with Jin Yang, but her heart was filled with anger, so she sat in the corner and didn't want to watch Jin Yang.

Seeing her angry, Jin Yang quickly approached and persuaded: "Don't be annoyed, eating too much ice is bad for your health."

"It was okay last month. What happened is that it's not good now, it's not good," Gu Rujiu didn't know what was going on. What happened in the past, he became very concerned about these past few days, even his temper. All became extremely hot, "Don't talk to me, it's annoying to watch."

After saying this, Gu Rujiu felt wrong. She reached over and covered her face, her voice was a little tired: "I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on, but recently ..."

"I know you're just in a bad mood," Jin Yang saw her face looked white, and didn't mind her sentence, just embraced her and gently patted her back to ease her emotions.

"Your Majesty, Niangniang, the Royal Doctor has come to diagnose the veins of the Niangniang." Qiu Luo entered the room and found that the atmosphere between His Majesty and the Niangniang was a bit off, and he did not dare to say much.

"Let him come in." Jin Yang let go of Gu Rujiu and bent down to stare at Gu Rujiu sitting on the chaise couch. "Okay, don't be angry. What if the doctor sees you angry and ugly?"

"You are ugly!" Gu Rujiu showed a smile on his face, and then held Jin Yang's hand with some guilt, but he was secretly worried about what was going on, how bad his temper was in recent days.

A few days ago, Jin Marting was also in charge of eating herself, and she did not look like this now.

After the imperial doctor came in, he saluted the two empresses, and tried not to let their eyes fall on the hands of the empress.

Zhao Yuyi was recently promoted. He used to specialize in gynecology. When he was first promoted to be a doctor, he was still a little strange. Does your majesty need a gynecologist?

Today, the **** director of Qiankun Palace found him and asked him to consult the Queen Mother, and he realized that he could be an imperial doctor, not because of the need of the Emperor, but by the Queen.

The first time I saw the queen, the other party did not have the charming face that she had imagined, but instead she grew very sweet, especially the pair of dimples on her cheeks, which made her look both pure and small, as if it should be The little girl who is cuddled in the palm of her hand will make you feel guilty if it makes her sad.

The first queen of the Dafeng Dynasty to live in Qiankun Palace was a person who could not be disgusted after seeing him.

"Are you new here?" Gu Rujiu saw that this great doctor was about thirty years old, but he looked much younger than other royal doctors. "It seems that I haven't seen you before."

"Hui Niangniang, Weichen was transferred a few days ago." Zhao Yuyi reverently bowed his head and replied respectfully, "Please Niangniang extend her right hand."

When the Queen's mother stretched out her hand, he saw a white jade-like wrist with a double-wrap jade bracelet. The jade bracelet can be made into a vine-wound style. It is thin and delicate. I do n’t know how much time it will take, but the queen lady is very beautiful.

Gu Rujiu saw that Zhao Yuyi was staring at his bracelet, only to realize that the bracelet came over his wrist, which would affect his diagnosis, so he set the bracelet up.