92

Li Guangji didn't expect that His Majesty would mention Wu, and he said for a moment, "Your Majesty, Uchiko is just a woman. These things make her want to be afraid that it will be inappropriate."

"What's wrong?" Jin Yang waved his hand, apparently ignoring Li Guangji's rhetoric. "This kind of thing about heirs may be better understood as a mother."

He glanced at the people in the middle of the room and said, "That's all for this matter, retreat."

Bai Guan looked at Li Guangji and His Majesty with some pity, but originally wanted to continue to watch the excitement, but it was a pity to look at the look of His Majesty. It seemed that he was interested in protecting Li Guangji's face. Even if they wanted to see it, they had no chance.

Li Guangji froze with sweat, and came out of the hall with a sullen face. He suddenly remembered how he mocked Sima Hong, but now he only thinks that it is ridiculous. What is the difference between him and Sima Hong?

How could he not understand that when he did things so meticulously at that time, even if Wu's did not notice it, how could it be troubled at this time?

And there is King Rui ...

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong. The person who helped him do this thing had already left a living mouth, how could the dead talk?

Who else will know that thing?

Just when Li Guangji was puzzled, He Ming walked over to him; "Sir Li Xiang, Your Majesty, please go to the Imperial Study."

Li Guangji's heart shivered, and the look in He Ming also brought some doubts. When Sima Hong died of illness, he intentionally blocked the news from passing to the palace, causing the outside world to produce a kind of Sima family that was rejected by the emperor, and the emperor neglected the Sima family, so It was only after Sima Hong passed away nearly a day that he reacted.

Only in this way can the people who originally attached to the Sima family be more frightened, and then switch to their Li family.

As soon as this incident broke out, the person who came out of the complaint was protected by the emperor. He didn't even see the figure. Now the emperor directly recruited him to the imperial study. Is this case to be tried now?

Despite the doubts in his heart, Li Guangji did not dare to show up in front of He Ming. No one knew that He Ming was the most useful **** in front of His Majesty, even Bai Xian, who had originally followed His Majesty, was trampled down by him.

When he arrived at the Imperial Study, he saw that besides His Majesty, Zhang Zhonghan, who was responsible for investigating the case, was also there.

"Senior see your majesty." Li Guangji stepped forward to give a big gift to Jin Yang.

"Li Qing doesn't have to be more polite." Jin Yang nodded at him and then motioned him to sit down.

Li Guangji sat down next to Zhang Zhonghan. After the two nodded to each other, they stopped talking.

The room was very quiet. Li Guangji only saw what His Majesty buried his head in the zigzag. It didn't seem to mean anything. Although he was bored in his heart, he couldn't take the initiative to ask. After a while, the maiden brought freshness almost, but he had no appetite. Instead, Zhang Zhonghan, who was sitting beside him, picked up the tea cup and tasted it. He listened to the voice of the other party scraping tea foam with the tea lid, and his heart was even more restless.

After about two pillars of incense, after Li Guangji ’s tea had cooled, Jin Yang finally said, "The two of you will wait a little longer."

Wait?