67

Jin Yang's face smashed the tea cup in his hand with a sullen face and made a "bang" sound. He brought him here for a long time to relive the beauty and make him feel relieved for a long time. Now this nonsense scholar is simply a disappointment.

Yesterday, the official spoke directly, and after the news reached the inner palace, it seemed that he did not care for a long time, but how could he not see it, because it affected the mood for a long time?

When he was not in political affairs, the queen mother had arranged teachers for him, but most of these teachers were concerned or ambitious. Some people fooled him, some people deliberately pleased him, and some people were afraid to take responsibility. Among so many teachers, only Gu Changling regarded him as an emperor and a student. In the respectful place, Gu Changling has never been rude. When it was severe, Gu Changling did not open his eyes because he was an emperor.

When Gu Changling was in charge, he really didn't want to agree. In fact, he knew exactly why Gu Changling made this choice. For Gu's family and Jiu Jiu's peace of mind, he could only agree with each other with pain. The two uncles are also talented people, but they still lack the experience. After a long experience, they will definitely become Dafeng's good ministers.

As an emperor, one cannot trust others blindly, but one cannot live in suspicion from time to time.

"Your Majesty, this scholar is just a young frivolous man, why should he be angry for him," Gu Rujiu saw that he was so angry that he couldn't get angry, "Even if he didn't say that today, there would be others who said tomorrow that he wouldn't be hurt. I am talking about mediocrity, but some people think that gold and silver are abandoning them all, and not to mention that Gu's family is far less impressive than gold and silver. "

"How can you compare your family to those other vulgar things?" Jin Yang was so angry and funny, turning to Gu Cunjing sitting at the next table, "If it wasn't for me that I insisted on marrying for a long time, the Yue family did not have to suffer like this. Unjust injustice, this is my fault. "

The Dragon Guard at the next table secretly panicked. How much does your majesty trust Gu's family to say this?

"Your Majesty trusts the Weichen family, but it is an honour for the Gu family. Isn't it your majesty?" Gu Cunjing immediately got up and arched his hands. "It is the Weichen family who hasn't done enough well enough to make people in the world doubt. But Wei Chen believes that people will see people's hearts for a long time. Today they don't believe in Gu's loyalty. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, as long as the loyalty of a family and other officials does not change, there will always be a day when everyone in the world believes. "

"Okay," Jin Yang stood up and walked in front of Gu Cunjing. He patted his shoulder and said, "Well said, I believe that the history book will leave me with the record of Gu Jiajunchen."

"Your Majesty is wise!" Hu Yunqi was the first to stand up and express his support. Although several other dragon guards were a step slower, they still expressed their interest in an opinion. By the way, they also exaggerated the loyalty of the emperor's wise and Gu family.

Not to mention that the Gu family did not have such a big ambition at all, depending on how the emperor loved the queen, they also knew what attitude they should take towards this matter.

"Call in those talkative readers, and I want to see what a shocking and beautiful person I dare to talk to my Yue family." Jin Yang felt much better and sat down looking back at Rujiu Beside, then let Bai Xian take two dragon guards down to call people.

Gu Rujiu poured him a cup of tea again and whispered, "What is visible." It wasn't she who looked down on the readers, just like this kind of talking in a place where nobles gathered, it was definitely not a real talent.