88

Princess Cheng ’s grievances with His Majesty today, even ignorant people, understand one or two. The main content is the story of the vicious stepmother torturing the children left behind.

There are more folks seeing stepmothers tormenting children, and after Jin Martial ascended the throne, the weather in Dafeng is smooth and the people live and work happily. In all directions, even the country has attached Dafeng to it. It is a good emperor who shines all over him.

People are biased and admirable, one is a vicious stepmother, and the other is a kind-hearted gentleman who was bullied by a stepmother as a child. People subconsciously naturally tend to the emperor who can bring them a stable life.

Princess Cheng also knew that Jin Yang was already the son of the Empress Dowager and the First Emperor, and had nothing to do with her in terms of fame, and she was not close to her in terms of blood. She wanted to use the word filial piety to suppress people. It can't be overwhelmed today.

The moment she saw Jin Yang appeared, she lost her sensible brain and awakened a little. Until Jin Yang made three oral remarks, she reacted stunned.

Relatives of the so-called Queen's family, Jin Yang, did not take cover, but directly sentenced him to death, not even the way between the Criminal Department and Dali Temple. Then she came here today, wouldn't it be a joke.

Although she was a little dull, she still knew what was going on. At least Jin Yang did not fall into the rock, let her son die unclearly, but let the other person pay for his life.

But she became an inexplicable county princess. Her husband was Prince Cheng, how could she be a county princess? This is simply ridiculous. Where does Dafeng come from such rules and ancestry? She wanted to protest, but when she saw Jin Yang's expressionless face, she inexplicably remembered it ten years ago.

At that time, Jin Yang was still under ten years old. Although he was thin and thin, his face inherited all the advantages of his mother. When she looked at it, she remembered Sima's high.

After she was a local ancestor in Jinzhou, she looked beautiful and had a relationship with the Li family in Beijing. It was barely a remote branch of the Li family, so she won the blue eyes of King Cheng.

Just a hundred days after Sima's death, King Cheng could not wait to marry her back. Seven months later, she gave birth to a son for King Cheng. She knows that someone is talking gossip behind her back, but what about that, at the boundary of Jinzhou, who sees her does not bow her head to salute.

It was the child left by Sima, who was above him, that she was playing with in the applause. She hated Sima, and naturally hated the children she left behind.

At that time, her parents had persuaded her to stay on the front line and not overdo it. But she was not reconciled, what would happen to her son if she left a line for Jin Yang? Is it possible for Jin Yang to become a son of the world and become the future king of honesty?

I knew that there would be today. Ten years ago, she shouldn't let him die because of sloppy.

The winter of that year was so cold, who knew he could get up after falling off the pool. It would be nice if she sent someone to stand by the pool at the time to prevent him from getting up.

Maybe ... maybe her son is sitting in this position, and her son does not have to die ...

Thinking of her dead son, Princess Cheng stumbled a few steps, sitting on the ground and crying crying, tearing her heart and lungs, and breaking her heart.

Facelessly looking at Princess Cheng's heartbroken look, Jin Yang didn't touch anything in his heart. He didn't even move, so he looked at the woman sitting on the ground in silence.

like pearl and jadeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें