71

This sentence is awesome. Only the talents in it know how powerful it is, such as the civilians who were caught in the attack of public opinion at this time.

In fact, as a literary minister, admonishing the emperor Na Fei, this is not a pretty good thing. No matter how good the reason is, if you talk about it again and again, you won't be able to escape the notoriety that encourages the emperor to become a woman.

The Empress Dowager said what the Empress and the Queen said, but the Minister did not. A tough minister in the history forced the imperial concubine, how did he be recorded in the history book? There is also a situation where the emperor is willing to accept the concubine, but it is not easy to directly tell the people of the world that he will find a close minister to pretend to admonish, and then he will naturally accept the beauty of the world and fill the harem.

Emperor Nafei, one situation is that the main weak and strong, and the other is that he moved this thought. If neither of these situations happened, and the minister thought that the emperor wanted to accept the concubine, he rushed to whisper. Is n’t this because his reputation is too good?

Of course, a wise man like Li Guangji knows to push this pot to the queen and let her carry it, but the point is that the emperor is not willing to let the queen back? ! As long as the emperor is not incapable of doing things in this world, and he does not nod, who can do it with fairness?

If we continue to make trouble, it will fall into the eyes of others, that is, we will not be correct in our work.

Originally when this matter first came out, some people felt that the emperor favored the queen alone. However, when some spokespersons were beautiful and disrespectful of their wives, the crowd watched and they changed their views. They only felt that these scholars were upright and unscrupulous.

The scholars were not happy anymore. Many people stood up and said that such civil servants are the black sheep. In fact, most of the scholars are honest and upright, which is a model among the gentlemen. In order to show their position, they have launched severe criticisms of these civil servants, and even some people have written jointly. They justify that such people are incompetent and unworthy of being officials, and their large team of scholars disdain to be with them.

Most of the Korean and Chinese officials were left when the first emperor was in power. What kind of emperor was the first emperor, from the queen mother to the ordinary people, nodded in conscience. After Jin Mart ’s pro-government, he has subtly changed the pattern of North Korea and China, and with Sima Jiayan ’s flag down, willing to take a step back, Jin Jin ’s control over the former dynasty is even greater.

Now that the readers are full of indignation and condemnation of some officials, Jin Yang also took advantage of the situation, dismissed some particularly troubled officials, and demoted some of the officials involved. His resolute and popular approach allowed the readers to clap hands with the people. Praise fast, and then the readers wrote a lot of poems praising his merits, saying that he is not good for women, saying that he cares about the people, saying that he has good moral character, anyway, he has all the advantages that the first emperor did not have; the shortcomings that the first emperor could have, he None of them.

There is only one theme for these praises. It is really good that we Dafeng have such an emperor. Do we Dafeng people love you?

This incident was so violent that even the reputation of the Li family was affected a bit. Fortunately, they were a family that has been passed down for many years, and they usually did some superficial efforts to accumulate good fortune, so that they were not too miserable. But despite this, some people still say that the Li family is actually a hypocrite.